Sombra got nerfed

Why? She was underpowered and you nerfed her further without even buffing her at all

18 Likes

What they nerfed?

1 Like

Hack now lasts 5 seconds and emp cast time is longer

Well Im gonna test that casttime because it was 0.2 in reality and they now say it goes from 0.5-0.65 wth is happening

They nerfed her in the wrong areas too so frick that.

8 Likes

Why? She has one of the worst winrates across and in all ranks, she did not need to be nerfed with no compensation

7 Likes

Overwatch League.

6 Likes

And doom/wrecking ball gets no nerfs. I guess crying like babies will get what you want.

20 Likes

Because emp had no counter play and hack prevents people form properly playing the game for too long?

7 Likes

Emp did have counterplay and also my key point is that she didn’t get ANY compensation buffs but got heavy nerfs

5 Likes

Sorry, but i refuse to consider hiding as a counterplay.Yes, they could have buffed some other aspects of her kit to compensate for the nerfs, but we haven’t tested her out in the new patch, so maybe she’s not as bad as you think.

3 Likes

Very necessary nerfs. Happy to see them.

Actually said about a hack reduction to 5secs a while back as its way too much value for a low skill ability. EMP was obviously OP

8 Likes

OWL strikes again. It can’t die faster.

8 Likes

No compensation buffs.

Statistically one of the worst heroes, and they net-nerf. Brilliant.

20 Likes

I wasn’t just talking about hiding although that is a niche solution. What i was talking about was spreading out when you think shes going to emp, ccing her during the cast time although that is hard to do and the best one is stunning her when she decloaks/throws translocator

And all because of the whiners who forget that they can shoot her

Can someone please link the patch notes? I would appreciate it!

1 Like

It’s not even OWL’s fault. It’s whiners who see she gets playtime in OWL, then use it to justify the idea that she’s somehow OP while conveniently ignoring her garbage winrate and pickrate across every rank.

2 Likes

imagine nerfing worst hero in the game

16 Likes