So the only way for Mercy mains will be satisfied

I also want genji to be fun but they nerfed him :persevere:

They could take away some of his abilities instead, make Deflect his ult, move DB to E slot and call it awesome rework.

1 Like

Make sure DB has a 2 second wind up and can only kill 1 person. ;3

2 Likes

In case you are legitimately curious, there is a very short answer to that question, but I’m not going to give it to you because I believe it should be relatively easy for you to find that answer yourself, on these very forums. I firmly believe it is beneficial to the general quality of discussion if duplicate threads are avoided as much as possible and therefore do not support the idea of asking a question before having checked whether a response to it has already been given. I would consider it detrimental to answer a duplicate question as it might incentivize that behaviour.

So again, in case you are actually looking for an answer to that question, I encourage you to try finding it on your own.
In case you are not actually looking for an answer, you are effectively trolling and have no business on these forums.

I hope this helps!

1 Like

what question, and who is this aimed at…

Also, Valkyrie lowers her skill ceiling.
Valkyrie takes over everything you can already do on her base kit and makes it easier, even though her base kit is already mechanically easy.

Using GA to dodge ults > Nah just valk to the skybox, or behind a wall
Relying on team for mobility > Nah, just Valk and fly yourself go where you want, who cares about weaknesses
Using GA to avoid and survive damage until self heal kicks in > valk just gives you instant healing
Learning your top priorities and improving your beam juggling to increase effective healing > nah chain beams because you clearly don’t know how to heal enough people on an already easy kit and who cares about single target heals being her weakness

I’ll stop asking for something else, when it isn’t Valkyrie taking all the skills I have learned away from me for it’s duration.

Same with E Rez, I will be happy when the thought behind it isn’t
“Safe or no?” and instead has a valuable thought process.

So essentially, I want my hero who is mechanically easy, to still have the challenges to her like she used to have, to still have to think and work hard in a game. Not have her be turned into extra easy mode because they take away thought and awareness from her when she is already an entry level hero. She needs to have some skill requirements to her, otherwise she isn’t entry level, she is baby’s first and only hero.

Being easy to use is one thing, being easy to play in all aspects of her, is not okay.

2 Likes

Uhmm

YOU DID

And I love that vine. I’m stealing it for future discussions. :stuck_out_tongue:

The op. Thought I had replied to it directly but apparently I didn’t… Quoted them for clarification.

2 Likes

this is confusing me.

I am confusion

1 Like

You spoke for Valkyrie being unique
Someone called you on that
Then you dropped a “Who said that?” vine

Oh funny, I noticed you deleted that comment. And somehow the responding comment did as well.

This whole post is just a huge ad hominem F-U. No legitimate premise was given here. It is discarded.

I made a post yesterday about exactly that, I didn’t feel like quoting myself when I wrote in this topic, but here you go:

By “redistribute” I mean, give her back her 60hp/s and give her a new E-ability that’s not as insanenly difficult to balance as Resurrect. Possibly a new ultimate as well. I offered ideas for that above. Whether or not they’re good I cannot say. But I like the idea of them, how they’d feel to play, a lot better than what we currently have. They’re not even my own ideas, I read them somewhere and liked them.

I can only agree with you here, the synergy that Valkyrie and Resurrect used to have and were intended to have, has been removed without compensating in any way.

I feel your pain, I had the same experience this season. I’m “lucky” that Mercy is only my second favourite character to play as, so I always happily play Moira if I have the chance or Mercy doesn’t work out.

I think so too. A lot of people do, apparently. But I doubt we’ll get it back. That’s why I’m actively advocating to remove resurrect altogether to hopefully finally make Mercy fun again in some other way. Because I also think that can be done, possibly more easily than trying to get them to revert back to mass rez (with changes).

Fair enough guess each one has their own version of it :thinking:

I reiterate, I love the general idea, just implementing it would have to be balanced differently.

Theyre two different games that have different aspects so yea, itd be fair if the idea was there just implementing it is different.

yhea rez is an ultimate, so having it as an ability is overpowered,

so much so that mercy’s kit needed to be nerfed so much that the ability would work without being overpowering.

now mercy is a secondary healer, with barely any utility with an unimpactful ult, and boring gameplay.

2 Likes

Tell that to Blizzard, which happily nerfed everything, yet rez still stronger than her ult, which is BS by itself.

i tried,
too bad they shut down any mercy forums and call it unfit or straight up calling it toxic commentary,
even though the toxicity and hate are coming from people who hate mercy,

and those trolls get away while the mercy player is getting suspended for no good reason,
it’s so bad that it’s making me question if there aren’t other people that could do the job better.

2 Likes

for real tho

put healing to 65 hps and 70 in valk plus an e ability

or

put healing at 70 hps and 80 in valk with no e

Nope. The two are practically the same. I’m saying that’s the two things that were changed by the rework are boring. :blush:

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝔂 𝓘𝓬𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

:shaved_ice::chocolate_bar:

Spreading positivity and ice cream, one Mercy at a time.
1 Like

Soooo, the kit is still fun to play, except for the one ability you shouldnt get all the time? Why is everyone saying that Mercy isnt fun anymore?