So the only way for Mercy mains will be satisfied

Is if we revert her to her mass rez state?

2 Likes

God I’m tired of these threads, and you’re obviously wrong if you bothered to read even one of them.

45 Likes

Or just the full 60 HPS revert would help, I imagine, given the drama kicked up when they arbitrarily nerfed it.

20 Likes

Not every Mercy main wants a rework or a revert.

Yes, there are plenty that do want one of the two, but there’s plenty of us that enjoy Mercy (even if it isn’t as much as before the rework).

16 Likes

No, actually. I, and I have heard the same from several others, would be fine if Resurrect would be scrapped completely and replaced with something else.

Rez has too much value and takes up all of Mercy’s power budget, so everything else had to be stripped down to balance it. Redistribute that value into the rest of her kit.

9 Likes

Nope. We (Mercy players who dislike current Mercy) just want her to be fun and we have always had this concern ever since her rework. :blush:

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝔂 𝓘𝓬𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

:shaved_ice::chocolate_bar:

Spreading positivity and ice cream, one Mercy at a time.
16 Likes

No, this is not the case at all.

I would honestly be fine if she was reworked into a more MMORPG styled healer, at the cost of finally losing this current terrible and unfun version of “single-person-maybe-revive”, like I detail in my thread here:

They literally announced a buff reverting her back to her 60 base healing stage that made her such a high pick even after the major 2.0 nerf as well as a Valk buff and people who play her are saying “that isnt a buff”.

Respectfully, how would you make her “fun” without making her borderline OP and an absolute must-pick?

2 Likes

I would like mass rez with line of sight implemented, alongside a small cast time and 50% reduced vulnerability. Also, her healing needs to be boosted to at least 55 hp, if not 60 hp. Valk could go on E, for like a 3 sec ability that allows you to like flap your wings once. Like the rocket jump, but you can do whatever in any direction.
That’s what I want, I dunno about other Mercy mains.

5 Likes

The 60hp/s is only during Valkyrie, her base healing remains at 50hp/s. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

It really depends on the person.

Some might have that view. Some might want Resurrect removed to make room for something else. Some might want other changes.

i stand corrected. that is going to make her more devistating in ult form

It’s 40/60. I’ve seen more Mercy Mains wanting another rework for her that NOT about Mass Rez, and about 1/3 of them saying to just remove Rez in general.

Then again…I take time to read them.

7 Likes

No, and there are entire threads dedicated to changes that do not involve mass-rez, and plenty of Mercy mains who don’t want it. Please stop being so ignorant.

Besides, Mercy will not change beyond getting numbers tweaking so this is all pointless. The Mercy players who do not enjoy Mercy in her current state will never enjoy Mercy again. This is a waste of time. Providing constructive feedback or arguing about changes is completely pointless.

3 Likes

Is it though? We already had 60hp/s during Valk for a very long time and even then people were complaining that they feel like that don’t have much impact and chance to make plays (except for the occasional kill on a Widow with her blaster) with her ultimate.

I don’t really expect this to change anything regarding her viability whatsoever. And, unfortunately, it certainly also doesn’t change any of Mercy’s other problems regarding the enjoyment and fluidity of the hero.

5 Likes

Umm… you ok there?

You’re not going to get one straight answer because even though a few forum goers have taken up the mantle of mouth-piece and think they speak for everyone who plays Mercy, most everyone wants something different. That’s why you cannot please Mercy mains, someone will always be dissatisfied.

3 Likes

I would prefer to just go back to 60 hps and maybe have one rez tied to valkyrie so it’s not on a cooldown anymore, personally I don’t like mass rez

(btw you queued with my favorite streamer (and mercy main) once unless it’s someone else with your name lol)

With another rework that doesn’t involve Res on E and Valkyrie? Titanium also suggests something pretty good.

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝔂 𝓘𝓬𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

:shaved_ice::chocolate_bar:

Spreading positivity and ice cream, one Mercy at a time.
3 Likes

I’m not so sure about that.

Yeah everyone has the thing they’d really like… but most I’ve talked to have had at least a few other things they’d be pretty happy with and even more that they’d be happier with than what we currently have.