So, I tried 1/3/2

I’m not dismissing any particular experience you’ve had, I’m very clearly identifying your confirmation bias, and that anyone can take up a position, and list grievances as justification for maintaining that position after the fact.

You’re the one making the claim that it’s worse than you expected, and somehow worse for the population as a whole, which implies some sort of objective greater lens and angle.

Preconceptions are not observations. You’re presenting a list of “observations” which are just opinions that you’ve already pre-formed before even trying the mode.

Anyone can pre-form a massive list of opinions and then cross out the ones that didn’t happen to be true, and then tie it to an event that is only correlated to it. That doesn’t stop it from being opinionated, and does NOT mean you can present them as observations.

Ive played about 30 matches now and every single one was a stomp, no game was ever close, your team is either filled with throwing dps players or clueless low level players, while the other team is filled with gold and plat boarder players.

The balance is completely broken and im guessing that why dps queue times are so low.

4 Likes

This is a lie. I’ve done no such thing.

This is quite true, especially when your dps couldn’t aim hitscan well so they chose mei, junk or reaper. I’d rather left the game when on that situation.

2 Likes

Well… Yeah, she could eat barriers, especially out of place barriers, much harder to do with only/maybe 1 barrier.

1 Like

Well role queue was a mistake and this is the best we’ll get since they won’t admit it

1 Like

I’m sorry, because I appreciate the effort into your feedback and typing it up but what I basically gleemed for all your bullet points was:

• I don’t like that I don’t feel like a raid boss on every map

• These changes, in some capacity, should be brought to 2-2-2

So basically scrap 1-3-2 but try to make tanks individually raid bosses?

Seems a bit of a biased opinion, which you are entitled to. Just calling it out.

Your not getting this. The feedback was too negative.

It’s just because the roles are imbalanced for power performance. They don’t care if you like it or not, they care about the result that say we get much faster queues across the board. They can balance the numbers all day long. Accept it, it’s the new law.

So Lumin, looks like 3-2-1 is hated by support players. Which kills a lot of the queue time benefits.

3 Likes

I just think it’s a fun gimmick mode that should move to a permanent home in arcade :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wanna see what happens with 1-2-2.

Where the enemy team can’t afford to have Sombras and Snipers that rarely bring in kills.

✅ Next Experiment: 1-2-2 SoloTank

Its a dumb pew-pew-pew mode that makes winning killing the other team’s tank first. That Blizzard actually wasted 2 months plus putting this in game, instead of say Hero 32 release, or some game mode or balancing focused on the real game, we got this nonsense shows a real lack of forethought.

3 Likes

If that’s what you took away then you didn’t understand what I meant.

I went and played a few games as support. It was even worse than playing tank. I didn’t think it could be worse, but it was.

Well like I keep saying, 1-2-2 would make it so there isn’t 3x players trying to murder healers all the time.

Sorry, but I really don’t think that would be much better. I know you mean well, but I wouldn’t want to play that either.

So what are your thoughts on if they did this for D.va in 1-2-2?

Not really a fan to be honest.

1 Like

I think it’s more of disagreeing than not understanding.

I can completely comprehend all your points, they were well written – I just think they are from a very biased spot that isn’t necessarily the right things to base decisions for the future of this game on.