Sick and tired of "Genji getting buffed too OP" counter him if you want to defeat him

Literally.

I remember it pretty well as i argued Genji with people when the changes just came out on experimental and was telling them that he had average stats and was a middle of the road dps. I listed all dps he was beating and saw that he was just short on beating Doom, which was 2 weeks ago.

You think he was only above him by .1% which is wrong. Soldier himself was above him by around .2 to .3%

Counter him with who, exactly?

Moira’s been nerfed a few times recently, Sym’s already been absolutely trashed because LOL enjoy tracking him with your beam, it’s impossible unless you’re a grandmaster at aiming, and I’m pretty sure Mei’s freeze was lowered to the point where Genji can’t be frozen before he gets out of range because it’s slower now? Sooooo

Who are these magical Genji counters that are supposed to be so good at countering him exactly? Because his stats are NUTS right now - a 60% win rate on a character that theoretically has a bunch of newbies playing him because of his recent buffs shows how really stacked his kit is at the moment IMO.

1 Like

Sounds to me like genji should never have been buffed as the game won’t adjust to him, it was always the genji that needed to adjust.

1 Like

Here thats Genjis stats from 14 days ago.

Mei is nerfed to the ground.

Moira is nerfed to the ground, and will be nerfed again like they said.

Symmetra is irrelevant since she counters nothing and is countered by everything, also right now it takes more skill to play Symmetra than Genji.

1 Like

Mei is not, she has a self heal, able to freeze and one shot almost every dps hero. And a wall to block damage.

Ok, and Doomfist was above him

Still they nerfed her M1 and her Wall.
With zero compensation.

Well yeah, but Doom didnt get any changes. If you compare these stats from Genji 14 days ago to current Doom stats, then Doom only beats his pickrate by 0.08%

And that benefitted overwatch very well.

You’re using both pre buff stats and post buff stats and trying to say that equals what their stats were before the buffs. Do you see the problem here?

Fixed to you. :wink:

Please, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase. This is what the moira mains were saying since her release and you’re using the same argument that you hated for years. Oh Genji mains, you’ll always make me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :unamused:

1 Like

Fixed to the whole community. Everyone hated mei except for the people who mained her, that’s why she got the nickname “the devil”

So its just because you dont like her huh?

Post Genji buff Doom stats are still valid, because he didnt get any changes.

We’re talking about pre buff stats though. What Doom got was better compitition

Damn. You really just ignored everything I said.