Seoul Dynasty

San Francisco Shock
Season: 12-12 -7

Season: 25-3 +39

Final Score

-
-
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Rewards Enabled Here!)

Click here for 2020 Playoffs Rules and Details
Click here for Grand Finals Brack Bracket

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens & Bonus Rewards now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

4 Likes

The issues with logins into the English page have now resolved.

Okay everyone, the season has reached its end. Which means there will be very little I can do at this point to help resolve individual issues for any missing token drops or the bonus rewards for the Grand Finals.

From what I have read and seen, most players were caught up and did earn the Spray and Tracer skins for the Grand Finals. I apologize if you are still having issues and failed to earn the rewards from the broadcast. Please remember streaming drop issues cannot be manually resolved through Blizzard Customer Service. You are welcome to report any problems here, which I can track to see there are persistent widespread issues, but there is little I myself can do at this point.

Thank you for your patience, and I am sorry all this chaos happened today. As a reminder as a forum MVP, I am a player just like all of you but I work to make our game and community a better place for us all. Here is hoping for a good remainder of the match. Cheers everyone! (^^)v

league website bugged or something, says it starts in 16 hours?

nvm working now, live stream has started

1 Like

Quick heads up, I am tracking that the live video player is not starting yet on OverwatchLeague.com or on the official app…

It fixes itself in a little bit, but the player is not live yet.

idk who to support but I hope it isn’t a 4-0/one sided

1 Like

35mins till official live on app correct?

i dont think sf will let gesture hard carry the game again. if they deny half of his hooks they win. they have the best tanks, the best sups and their defense and stall tactics are far better than any other team.

Why isn’t it playing yet on the website even tho the youtube one started already

Youtube is pre-show I believe

I’m watching in the website right now

for some reason i got mixed up and thought this started 12 pm not 12 am, so good timing

Gonna be a 4-1 shock i guess. Your guess?

the way they communicate times is confusing for non Americans xD

1 Like

You are watching on OverwatchLeague.com? Most of us are not getting the player running yet.

Yes I am, I refreshed the page and it started for me

What web browser are you using?

1 Like

Microsoft Edge

20 char

For me the timer is stuck on 17 hours to go, clicking on the timer will lead to the page saying how long is legit left but no video for pre-show on the website

All I can see is first map is Oasis on the website