2020 Overwatch League Streaming & Rewards Guide - Info about Grand Finals problems here

Are you 1000000% sure you’ve linked your BNET account to the OWL website or mobile app? You can always check in your account management settings to confirm you have.

And are you 10000% sure you are logged into the correct account and not on a alternate account?

Yes and 100% sure I was logged in and still am my dude. I don’t have any other accounts

Well my suggestion is to try the mobile app if you haven’t already. I hear from time to time that the website isn’t always reliable when it comes to drops.

I personally have had no issues with the mobile app so far this season.

That is what I been using lol which surprised me why I had no tokens at all yesterday

DUUUUDE WAKE UP :///// the stream is unavaible on the home page, there is an issu with the timer as well ; keeps showing match will start in 1 hour even after refreshing 10 mins later :confused:

I am tracking the issues, its still in the preshow so I am not too worried yet. I will be posting updates in the match discussion thread here:

for some reason it’s messed up on Edge, while that was working the other final days ? how do you guys seriously keep messing this up :confused: its ridiculous

Timer delayed, no stream on website for me on Chrome browser, someone is reporting that Edge is working for them

1 Like

Not sure if you know this but WyomingMyst is not a Blizzard employee. He’s a forum MVP.

1 Like

i have a stream on firefox, not on Edge - i already cleared cookies and stuff but still nothing on Edge ; im logged in to firefox now, and hoping the stream will come up on the App ; else we will all miss these drops and its making me rage

i know this but im just mad its broke again when it matters most, for the most important drops of the season and its broke … again ; its ridiculous

Does the match detail page also have differences at the moment with maps being displayed? I have an accurate timer (10 mins to go) but nothing much else and main page has no video player at all

not sure what you mean with this, but that shows only that 1st map will be oasis; but no VOD if thats what u mean ?

I don’t even have the Oasis graphic, I know player won’t start until game begins

ah ok i do have that but only in firefox ; it also shows 7 mins to go ; same in Edge, but in Edge on the mainpage, there is not even a vod whereas on firefox i do have it :confused:

Edge has same problems as Chrome for me on the website and match page

The mobile app is now working

Multiple players (including myself) are confirming the live player is working on the Overwatch League Mobile App.

Download links:

I can’t login from the website.

Ay grand finals.

1 Like

Okay everyone, I am confident that Blizzard is fully aware of the issues going on with the websites. OverwatchLeague.com is going in and out of maintenance mode. Blizzard CS EU has responded on Twitter, and I got word passed to America’s CS team. However, there are no official solutions from them yet.

Again the mobile app now seems to be the most optimal way to get it working, though it may not work for everyone.

Yeah I can’t log into the app either, guess I’ll just have to wait until the login issues are resolved, if that even happens before the finals are over.

1 Like