About the OWL Spray and Skin

I’ll be tracking to make sure most players are earning their rewards, if there are any problems I promise you I’ll do everything in my power to deliver the message to Blizzard to see if they can investigate. Last year they did have a major issue but they were able to correct it and give everyone all the sprays from last year’s grand finals.

2 Likes

I don’t remember the sprays from last year, I forget which ones come from where, I do know I’m missing one for something… but I’m too lazy to check at the moment. xD

I just hope things work this time!

I bought a fancy device called an “alarm clock” that allows me to wake up at any time. Modern technology is amazing!

I sleep through most alarms. xD It wouldn’t help.

Does the pre-show start at 9am or will it be early? If so, 30 minutes?

I thought for regular season the “start time” was the pre-show, but now I can’t remember how it was this week.

When you do have time you can always figure out what promotional items you are missing in the hero gallery on the game client by switching the following filter settings to on:

Collections:

Bonus
Overwatch League
Legacy

Owned

Please note, any items that are part of the legacy filter are never going to be available again.

it should be about 30 minutes earlier before the start of the match.

Thanks. So it’s the MATCH that starts at 9? Need to set my alarm. Appreciate your help :slight_smile:

Correct. that being said I don’t think the pre-show counts towards drop time count, but I strongly recommend still watching it anyways.

1 Like

Thank you and agreed. Allows wake-up time too.

I remembered! I missed a spray somehow from the finals in 2018… while it’s not as much of a big deal to me as a skin, it still slightly bugs me. lol

That aside, skin is important to me, so I just hope I get it, but due to what type of skin it is, I guess I won’t go crazy without it… but certainly won’t be thrilled to miss it. xD

This is the curse of a skin collector… truly. lol

1 Like

Have I missed this? I forgot it was the 10th. Thought it was the finals .

It starts in about 20 minutes.
You haven’t missed anything, don’t worry.

1 Like

The broadcast is just now getting started:

1 Like

Thanks, guys. I have my Google account and therefore YouTube linked to my Blizzard Account. I also have the Overwatch App and I had to sign to that with my Blizzard password so I take it either is good?

I’m suffering. Played skribbl at 1:00. Was tired and tried sleeping at 2:00. Started doing Karaoke at 2:30. Watched a stream and made a sandwich at 3:40. And have been waiting for this dumb match to start since 5:20 so I can be put out of my misery.

The risk of not waking up from my alarm is too great. Can’t risk it, but it’ll all be worth it when I get that mediocre epic skin for a hero I don’t play.

1 Like

I want the spray more than the skin.

1 Like

I honestly forgot about the spray, I like the homestand ones too much to change

Most of my equipped sprays are: Cute, Pixel, the special skin sprays added with Blizzard World, seasonal sprays or Twitch sprays.

Gotta flex that Baptiste, Doomfist Cute spray.

Just got logged out of all devices with “unexpected error has occurred” and cannot sign back in…