Seoul Dynasty vs. San Francisco Shock - OWL Grand Finals - FINAL

Yeah it did that for me but after refreshing it worked no

Refreshed many times, nothing

Try opening new tab or different web browser

I have, still same issue

Hmmm idk then, sorry :frowning:

This is bizarre, I have it working in firefox but not in chrome. I’m in linux rn so it may be browser version dependent.

i agree but in their defense this time, i just assumed it was 12 pm and didnt see the entire AM thing :stuck_out_tongue:

so as much as i would love to blame them(so i dont need to take any blame) that was my fault but lucky i happen to be up so it was perfect timing, hist hope this doesnt clash too much with formula one qualifying :stuck_out_tongue:

Using Chrome, clock starts at 17 hour away and refreshes itself after a minute but no player for the entire pre-show

i opened it on edge and it works for me now but still nothing on chrome

is the audio a bit off or is that just me? i mean its not massively off but with some mic’s i can hear a noise i forget the name of(its kinda crackly but only with a few people, custa is fine audio wise)

EDIT: only seemed to be with one mic, everyone else is fine

microsoft edge is really consistent for me, try it if you have it :slight_smile:

It’s laughable there are STILL problems after over 6 months of this.

Get ready for the forums to implode when the drops don’t work today.

Okay I have confirmed that Microsoft Edge browsers are working.

You may need to sign out of your Chrome login in order to get the Edge browser to work.

I will still be monitoring for issues.

1 Like

Funny, Chrome has been working for me fine all weekend until today, all browsers have had seperate problems over the year and now when it matters most, very annoying :unamused:

I keep multiple browsers installed for this very reason. It’s rare that something breaks across all of them.

My guess is that everyone is logging on and Edge is performing better than Chrome. Still I am tracking the issues and will report back to Blizzard as needed.

I will be doing active post and tweet checking for those having issues, so I may not be active with discussion about the match itself. Thanks everyone for your patience.

Where do you go on Edge?

Opened main page and logged in.

Still has the timer.

It loaded for me. Again, check other web browsers where you are logged in with your Blizzard account and log out of them, then try logging in on Edge.

I literally typed in Overwatchleague dot com, got the long timer but after refreshing it worked :slight_smile:

I did all of that. Twice.

Nothing