Opening Bracket

VS.

Seoul Dynasty

San Francisco Shock
Season: 12-12 -7

Season: 25-3 +39

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)

Click here for 2020 Playoffs Rules and Details
Click here for Grand Finals Brack Bracket

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

(Grand Finals Bonus Rewards available only on 10/10)

3 Likes

Hey everyone, feel free to report problems about earning tokens here or in my master Troubleshooting Forum Post. Since these are morning matches, I will only be able to forward information as I gather it for Blizzard Customer Service to handle later on today.

As always, if you are not having luck earning rewards, please refer to the troubleshooting section in the starting post. These steps are critical to complete to ensure everything on your end is working to the best of our knowledge.

Finally, if anyone sees this, if you are successfully earning the bonus rewards, please reply. This information will help me determine if the system is working to any capacity. I do not know if the Grand Finals spray and Tracer Skin is country restricted or not.

HOWEVER, the Country rules for rewards appears to be updated and now most countries that are not typically sanctioned by the United States are now eligible (well Japan is restricted due to local laws).

Who do we think will win? Vote in the poll! https://www.strawpoll.me/21067969/r

Super & Smurf? Will we be getting the Super Hog?

its likely, he might even play winston so they can switch between hog and winston comps

might watch it eventually but go Seoul(unlikely but still)

which patch is this on?

I believe the full live patch. It has been a full 2 weeks since it went live.

1 Like

thank you very much, i am still a few weeks behind in my overwatch league viewing so i got a bit to catch up but cant wait to see the current tank meta on this patch(from what i heard its a pretty good patch)

1 Like

how do I watch on the app? I can’t find a watch button this app is so convoluted,.

It appears to not be live yet on the App. It may not be live there until the match starts. I will keep an eye on it and see what happens.

1 Like

Poor Reinforce, going straight for the water bottle after eating whatever Veggiemite is.

Oh dear, they are doing a taste challenge thing right before a huge game? Low key pretty cringe. If they had to fill this much time they shouldn’t have started the stream so early.

It’s not there for me either at time of writing, but it usually takes somewhere between five and fifteen minutes to turn up. And when it’s put up, it can often fail to load until another few minutes have passed.

1 Like

Same, it seems to take its sweet time on there :confused:

1 Like

Dunno who I want to win anymore, I have favorites scattered across the teams. Guess I’ll just hope the games are good.

Also production clearly has their stuff together lmao

vegemite is awesome but you need to spread it thin on toast :stuck_out_tongue: tastes horrible otherwise

Alright, I’m here…I could get hit by a bus via this match and I would be good…hoping for a great match.

Albeit, I hope the matches are quick at least for today, cos I have to get to class today…

Worth noting that the tracer skin and spray seem to be for watching on oct 10

Think all we get today is tokens - THINK

1 Like

Oh yep you are right, only on 10/10 (that makes my job harder on Saturday).