Seoul Dynasty vs. San Francisco Shock - OWL Grand Finals - FINAL

Also app is up now…so you can pop that on now

1 Like

Watching OWL streams feels like waiting 200 hours for the games to actually start

Man, I am loving the Virtual Stage…production worked hard on that, I can tell…

Hopefully, we can get COVID behind us soon and we can go back to live events…I can’t wait to hear the roar of the fans once more!

I know Baja already posted that the app’s on now, but I’m doing this as a reply so that VexInsanity gets a forum alert.

1 Like

I have no reason to believe YT chat…but someone said there’s 1.7 million watching on bilibili…I’m am curious what viewership is like in Asia though (they got the good times)

So one of the commentators said that OWL’s still on the 7 dmg/pellet Hog patch. Not that I mind, I like seeing Hog in OWL, but there was discussion about it earlier in the thread.

Ugh wish I didn’t have to go into work in an hour… at least I can enjoy a little bit of this.

46,000+ English YT (includes website and app)
20,000+ Korean (includes website and app)
3,500+ France
306 Brazil/Portuguese

I can’t find any live feeds on Bilibili though

1 Like

leaving a tracer to just run riot is always what helps teams lose :stuck_out_tongue:

I felt for Dynasty there. They got all the way up to 95%, and then Shock rally and just push them all the way off Oasis altogether.

After Map 1

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)

BONUS TOKEN ALERT!

For the next hour token drops are now tripled!

Sponsored by Coke Energy.

1 Like

I, for one, thank our high-fructose corn syrup overlords.

Do you know if we can save up Tokens to use next year or do they reset?

Profit hasn’t been able to stay on pharah much so far…but when he has played her it’s basically

See enemy team -> barrage ready

You keep em

1 Like

Well, lets hope we will be able to buy OW2L skins then.

WyomingMyst is a forum blessing

1 Like

As someone who will likely be late to class as a result of the first round of the Grand Finals, I feel for ya, captain.

Unfortunately, my university is sponsored by Pepsi, so I can’t legally say that Coke is our high-fructose corn syrup overlords. However, I will say that the war between Coke and Pepsi and their different sponsorships had made life difficult for my university’s new varsity esports team.

As long as you log in to Overwatch by a certain date (usually December 31st of the current year), you can keep them and use them at any time in the future, either this year, next year, or 5 years from now.

1 Like

You must log onto Overwatch by December 31st, 2020 to receive your tokens. Once the tokens are added to your game account, they are yours to keep to save or spend.