Rigged competitive system is the reason for toxicity

Not sure what you are talking about, 3006 still =]

3104 =]

“Obviously”

Another person that thinks blizzard have written one of the smartest algorithms ever written… for a match maker on a video game…

Riiiight.

1 Like

Well you see, it’s rigged to make us toxic against each other so that we can’t be toxic towards the forced 50% win rate….

3 Likes

I hope that’s sarcastic and not your actual views… you’d have to have totally lost it to truly think that lol

3 Likes

You can read my responses here. Should answer your question about my perspective.

4 Likes

That’s fine, I like to assume no one of sound mind would think the game is rigged.

Imagine the brains needed to write that algorithm to factor in human emotions, and predicting the futures of multiple people at once… if they could do it, they deserve all the money.

4 Likes

Somehow human error is a rigged match maker.

Imagine having to write a dissertation as to why you can’t escape gold :joy:

3 Likes

I’ve not escaped gold yet… maybe they have a point…

Or I just suck and don’t spend enough time grinding and improving.

4 Likes

You’re like 50 SR away….

Nah…. If the game forced a 50/50 win rate, it would be impossible for me to climb accounts to Diamond+ more than once.

I mean…. I have over 2500 hours in Overwatch. I spent 5 seasons in Gold and 5 seasons in platinum. It’s a hard game.

There are some great players out there.

1 Like

Well my win rates so far on my main heroes are between 60-80%

1 Like

At 70% you won’t stop until ~ 3100.

If you maintain it….

1 Like

I suspect by the end of the season I’ll be about 55% and scraping plat.

Unless I suddenly go donkey mode.

Even then I did that last season, dropped to 1900 and was back at 2300 in 3 days.

1 Like

You just gotta give em the Main Tank Experience…. :smirk:

1 Like

Idk how it is rigged. I just spam Zarya (Sigma is she’s taken) in Open Queue and I’m gaining 100 SR with 10 placements every season. From 2000, I’m now 2300. Started 10-0 than 8-2, last season 7-3. I guess I’m getting close to my limits. I don’t play more because I don’t have time unfortunately. Role queue is a bit harder, I gain 40-50 usually, but with 6-4 last season, so I’ll be hardstuck soon. xD OQ is more fun anyway.

1 Like

Open queue is fortunately not as rigged as role queue

1 Like

Just means you need to spend some more time evaluating decisions you’re making that lead to your teammates dying.

As off-tank you can absolutely carry a game!! You can absolutely sink the ship though if you don’t manage your cooldowns correctly, support your main tank and peel for your back line.

It’s a learning process.

3 Likes

i think the main difference between storytelling and being a witness in court, is that you are required to tell the truth under oath, and if you dont, then you run the risk of perjury.

so…kinda a big difference.

2 Likes

I think somewhere along the way you got confused about what’s being said and why.

1 Like

dont think so. the value of words is important.

2 Likes