Repeat after me HANZOS ARROWS ARE

Uhh they are dead while Hanzo was aiming at the people in the front.

What logic needs to be put. Saying small isnt small enough isnt logic at all it is just an opinion.

It’s better than saying it’s the smallest so small enough. That actually has no logic

You have to consider how large the projectile should be based on how often it fires, how fast it flies, what angle it travels in, and how much damage it does. After you factor all of that in, then you can start comparing it to other things like it and try to determine whether the size should be increased or decreased from there.

Keep saying they’re the smallest projectile all you want but you can’t deny the fact that random Hanzo headshots happen wayyyyy too often.

(Disclaimer: not saying that they aren’t a small projectile)

So quoting the creators of the game isnt logical to you. Im comparing it to the shuriken bc they are identical in size. There is no “well wheres the logic” its just factual proven by the devs.

Just throwing that in here if you need anything more to prove your point.

When did I say it didnt happen or that that was the initial topic?

Sounds like youre fishing for “see I was right about XY and Z” even though they werent even mentioned in the initial topic.

The reason so many people call it logs (or at least to my understanding) is because of the random bs headshots which seemingly don’t even seem close to your head but still hit.

That has to do more with models hitbox and travel speed than with the size of the projectile itself. You want to avoid random headshots? Make the arrows faster. But that will only make the same people unhappy again bc “well he melts me so fast i have no time to react”

Show me another char that just randomly fires and get headshots like hanzo. He shoots tree trunks down a hallway and gets insanely rewarded for it. Most hanzos kill without aim, just pink down the hall.

Ah a non believer. Please take your seat in the back of the class. We will begin soon.

Why does it matter that they are identical? Who cares?? Like seriously

You say who cares yet took the time to say “hey use logic” without using it yourself therefore sounding illogical only to finish it with “who cares”…

Ah yes…great conversation.

hanzo arrows are the same size as genji shots, and judging by dev posts not mentioning zen one can infer zen damage orbs are larger.

Smallest doesn’t mean small

Ah yes I forgot smallest means big…my bad.

If lets say 1.0 is the biggest and .01 is the smallest. Assuming Hanzos arrow and genjis shuriken are .2 and thus being smallest in the game…how is that not…small to you?

Numbers are for reference not actual numbers.

They may be small but they have some odd tracking phenomenon where they avert to your head if remotely close by. Never see it happen on Genji shuriken but i’ve seen an arrow pull an acute angle turn to kill me.

Smallest is a comparison.

The smallest planet is Pluto (it’s still a planet in my mind). Does that mean that it’s small?

Compared to the other planets yes it is small. This is a comparison. In the context of their being other planets that are all bigger than pluto pluto is small.

only the tip of the arrow has a hitbox, “length” of the arrow does not matter and is only something whiners came up with to try to get him nerfed.

1 Like