Repeat after me HANZOS ARROWS ARE

Tied with the SMALLEST projectiles in the game. Now say it louder for the non believers in the back who keep saying otherwise.

It is 2020 how do people still think he shoots “logs”

13 Likes

Mei has the largest damage dealing projectiles in the game
it literally is almost more than twice hanzos projectile size
but he does not have the smallest
its either Zen or Genji who have the smallest projectile size
rn anas sleep dart is kinda of the biggest, (them being close to 2.5+ the size of hanzos arrow hitbox imo)

The smallest projectiles in Overwatch are still massive, fam. That being said… People complaining about Hanzo post nerf are. If you do not have nothing nice to say then don’t say nothin.

17 Likes

It has been confirmed to be by devs. So there is no “does not have”

6 Likes

except no other projectiles one-shot you by themselves, and they’re long instead of wide.

due to how hitboxes are bigger than what’s shown, and arrows tend to stick to your body, I remember seeing cases where an arrow was floating next to someone without actually being in them. other projectiles are less obvious regarding this effect.

4 Likes

show the statement from the devs before saying devs said it. :confused:

1 Like

Will that change your mind ? If not im not wasting my time.

2 Likes

yes actually it will if I see it is from one of the devs.
Hell anyone would.
the devs do know more about hitbox because they developed the game
I said these based on my tests with hanzo
were they accurate no not really but they are the best I have because I did them alot

From Geoff Goodman he states

"Despite the memes to the contrary, Hanzo’s arrows aren’t actually all that big. They are tied for the smallest projectile in the game with a couple other things, sich as Genji’s shurikens.

For example, Mercy and D.Va pilot weapons are 2.5x bigger than Hanzo arrows."

I cannot link the quote so i copied pasted. If you want to find it advance search "tied for smallest projectile by geoff.

3 Likes

Except the length of log is twice the size of other projectile
Hit by tip or mid or end it’ll count as hs more about player being unlucky and not like hanzo players actully aim
Much more bull crap than junk random nade

9 Likes

Incidentally, Hanzo has a much higher headshot percentage than McCree or Soldier.

If the insinuation is that Hanzo doesn’t get headshots often.

5 Likes

Maybe bc its an arrow? Thats why the “length” is longer than say a shuriken?

Most 76 mains are garbage and do not aim for the head. The few of us that are decent do not ask for no spread because we are already playing the game with no spread.

1 Like

Are you happy now???

Also to the people that are saying that Hanzo’s arrows are long and thus you can be hit anywhere along the arrow, there is literally zero proof that projectiles work this way at all! Most games projectiles don’t work anything like this so I don’t understand why they would assume it does in Overwatch.

10 Likes

Can I note the fact that I said GENJIS SHURKENS ARE SMALL
for the love of god XDDD

But no… They are Hanzo arrow sized. They are massive. Lul.

actually hanzo arrows arent that big.
as well as genjis shruikens

Just had a <500 match where the in-game, server-side, dynamic-difficulty-adjustment (18 patents) couldn’t decide whether the lvl 27 console-assist ĦăŅźÕ was shooting toothpicks, 2x6s, tree trunks, or entire telephone poles.

It really depended how his team was doing.

So apparently if you dodge the tip but get headshot by any other part say tail does that mean that hanzo player aim for it ?
Or its player fault that he didn’t had ultra instincts to dodge that log?
Certainly 90% of time it’s unlucky player walking into this bulls*** arrow it’s cancer

Even smallest projectiles in OW are not small in practice. Mercy’s bullets are actually about the size of Zarya’s secondary grenades.

1 Like