Polish flag missing

It turns out that this year Blizzard decided to add polish flag as player icon (it is available in press kit center), however i can’t find it within the game.

https://blizzard.gamespress.com/cdn/propressroom/Content/Artwork/Eva/BlizzardLive/artwork/2018/08/08205441-f460bed7-6bb6-4754-b4b3-7c00f856adf4/OVR_SummerGames2018_022.png

2 Likes

yea, as usually
such simple thing screwd up
:confused:

2 Likes

yop, this is embarassing on blizz part

1 Like

RIP the dream

1 Like

it is not only deeply disapointing for me, but hell … they cant even load JPG image properly :confused:

1 Like

feelsbadman poland cannot into overwatch

1 Like

at least it seems that they didnt confuse colours of flag…

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from 1.27 Known Issues:

is this ‘known issue’?

1 Like

apparently as usual we get 0 communication

Any info on the flag?
I really want it for the OWWC xd

I dont think its coming since if you go on the blizzard press center and check the summer games screenshots they’ve removed the screenshot of the icon

Well, that’s a bummer.

Thanks for letting me know, I still have some hope though.

Shame on you Blizzard. That’s all i can say.

Flag was prepared and presented in press center, but not implemented in the game? I dont get it.

yo know what … if they dont know something… like they think that Eagle is not ‘perfect’ … or have some questions regarding some details and elements … why they wont ask us here what do we think… we could give them advice on this

but theres no communication

we are here Blizz… just talk to us and we will help

if you pulled this flag off because you are not surre if you should put Eagle on flag (because there are certain rules), if you dont know something about details, if you are not sure about colour palete… JUST TALK TO US, we are here to help

1 Like

no wonder they pulled it off

heres high res for reference… if anyone in dev team even cares
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c9/Herb_Polski.svg

so, can we have any info? like
“yea, we felt it does not met our quality standards so we pulled it off temprairly”
anything… lack of communication on blizz part is really frustrating

if Blizz have any questions, just ASK us… because there are some ignorants that believe that Polish flag with eagle on it is a symbol of Polish Navy
<— this is symbol of our navy

so if you (artist) are confused on how it should look like… just ASK what you need to know