More Disappointed than i've been in a long time

Yes. I liked No Mans Sky at launch more than this event. That says something, as I was an adamant hater of No Mans Sky back then, as it wasted practically all of my money I had at the time.

8 Likes

This summer event feels more like a used car lot advert. Big summer blowout! Zero down on a new copy! Drive away in your very own preowned lucioball!

1 Like

Well it feels like an event for 5-10 lootboxes…then you got the sprays/voicelines and its all dupes again.

1 Like

Hell, i was worried about having pre-paid for Anthem.

It’s will be 100% More fun than this, even if it Sucks.

2 Likes

The Culling 2 has more content than this event.

1 Like

i have to agree,
they not only cant even load JPG in to game properly

but we dont have any animated shorts for a YEAR now, not even mentioning lore in general

7 Likes

The only reason i can think of for them doing this, is… so that people spend some money real quick just so they can be done with it.

I think its just too much work knowing(or just thinking?) people buy lootboxes for skins,not for common stuff.

Hell… I’m going to end up depressed if i keep coming back for these…

Black Ops 4 Beta looks better and better each minute. Can’t wait for tomorrow.

3 Likes

Looks like Overwatch resources are moved to that new project Blizzard is working on. A game where they assembled their top people, not a $40 budget game that only exists because Titan failed.

I mean… i paid $60 for this game. -.-

And yea… i get the whole “But it’s still free content” But they should Actually deliver When in reality, they just want us crawling back, and they want to use as little resources as possible to make sure than happens.

Shame, blizzard.
Shame…

1 Like

I seriously think I’ll just get a skin or two from last year and the new dva skin… never was so disappointed in new skins… and did they seriously not make any more content besides just skins?

3 Likes

Skins is all they did. Everything else is the same, besides a “New content” button. I don’t know. That could’ve been there in a previous patch. Explains how much I play this now.

2 Likes

I don’t even think we have that on console… :confused:

at lease, i didn’t see one.

It’s in the hero gallery.

Cabana Ana?
That’s all I’ve got.

I had low expectations for this event but even I got disappointed, lol.

1 Like

ChibiFox, you know that you and i are alright, having agreed on many things in the forum in the past but i have to say this, young sir, that we all paid $60 (or more) for the game and in my game, i bought two copies, one for my daughter and one for myself.

While i get that this event as well as the skins are underwhelming, using the purchase price as a justification for wanting more things than what came in the box from the beginning is just … self-centered. If you have played the game for more than a year, almost daily, then i would say that you would have obtained your money’s worth. I have spent over $200 on top of the original purchases for my daughter and myself on extra things like loot boxes for both my girl and i as well as bought OWL All Access Pass and tokens to support the League but you don’t see me using money spent as a justification for being disappointed. Moreover, both my daughter and i have only started playing less than 6 months ago.

1 Like

You simply misunderstand, i agree on that point. i was simply stating that i spent 60, As Storm stated this was a 40$ Game.

I don’t think that “If i bought the game originally, i should get more”

I simply was let down by an “Event” Being so… Lackluster… i was prepared to have a reason to keep playing what once was my favorite game, and… All i want to do is stay away from it now.

1 Like