Please give sigma some actual downtime

When OW2 will be here, no hero will be allowed to have any downtime.

Let’s be real for a moment - you can afford downtime, only if there is someone to take over your duties.

they consider all ranks, you are the one that only focuses on GM.

you act like its the only thing that matters and blizz does not see it that.

they only balance around GM is the biggest lie on the forums

90/10 chance of cassidy buffs

The already nerfed shield? The 12-sec cooldown grasp that you just don’t shoot at, or pick beams/melee?

That’s your own fault for shooting at him. That’s like complaining Genji deflected your shots.

So what? Now he has to cancel the shield and wait like 1.5 seconds before he can use it again. And then there’s the big slow, clunky rock he charges for 5 Dragon Ball Z minutes.

You wanna talk about “lack of downtime”? How about we talk about Genji who gets complete cooldown reset on dash from assitsts. Meaning, he can just fly around all the time and when he ults, and espcially when he gets nanoed, he basically becomes the Falsh. It’s like he’s playing by Total Mayhem rules.

1 Like

Sigma is a braindead easy hero that requires no aim

Junkrat with 400hp, shield, matrix, and air burst grenades.

1 Like

Parody is dead.

And more burst damage! More tank busting from Torb! More Storm Arrows buff!

Please AndyB, convey my deepest feedback to the dev team, it is the same as before: I utterly believe devs give zero thought to how tanks play and could not care less if 1/3 of every lobby is having a stressful time because of that.

Prove me wrong sometime, I would love it.

Remove Sigma’s shield, biggest problem with the game is double shield.

1 Like

This topic in a nutshell - give Sigma some easy to exploit weakness, so he stops being an obstacle.

They literally are making hybrid of Storm and Scatter arrows, as scatter had ricochet too. So even if you missed your shot, don’t worry, it still can ricochet and hit someone.

They just believe, that teammates will be understanding, will help tank to survive…sorry, I can’t continue without laughing.