Pink Mercy in Overwatch 2

You are right about the facts you stated but as I have stated you cannot begin to know what a persons thoughts or feelings about money going the BCRF just because they are against pink mercy coming back

3 Likes

There were no mistakes made by me in this conversation, including but not limited to my request that the personal attacks cease

Given that it appears that this series of posts is intended solely to attack rather than to discuss the subject matter at hand, I will not be continuing this side conversation any further

2 Likes

Like I said show me something and I’ll concede the argument. The discussion was on an assumption you made, and how I think it’s rather dishonest to assume someone is for or against BCRF due to them not wanting a skin to come back.

5 Likes

That is true. Man people really want that Pink Mercy skin. It is awesome I must admit.

3 Likes

No, Pink Mercy topics never die! :sob:

You know, I think that later we will get some skins for charity and Pink Mercy too. Actually, when I was sitting in my collection and filtering some emotes (I guess I was doing exactly that - I will look through the game one more time and reply here one more time, so you can check it out too) I saw a criteria which calls “charity”!!! :scream: But the most interesting part, is that we didn’t such thing in Overwatch 1! We have only 1 point “legacy”. Maybe Blizzard and developers preparing themselves to add some charity items on the store: maybe new skins to some events like we had with Pink Mercy and Brigitta skin for Twitch)
Besides, I think that charity organizations could have a giant profit, due to the popularity of our game, moreover, thousands and thousands people will donate more money to help with some thing.
BCRF IS NOT exception, THEY WANT TO HAVE A NEW RUN FOR PINK MERCY CHARITY SKIN (AT LEAST THEY ARE NOT AGAINST IT) And I can clearly understand them, as Overwatch 2 is ANOTHER game with their own sign and other staff like this, so we will be able to rise more than 12 millions this time! I think that there are more pluses than minuses…
Bring back Pink Mercy, we all want to have another chance to get it and help the honorable organization to rise more money. :heartpulse:

6 Likes
2 Likes

We have no plans to stop writing about the return of Pink Mercy skin or icons. Because Blizzard will brig them back, as Overwatch 2 is a different game with different logo and rights.

5 Likes

that’s your prerogative then. i hope to see this thread still active 10 years down the line and see if blizzard will finally listen to its community like it never did.

Yep

Plans can and do change, particularly when it comes to Overwatch

Plans were made for Mercy to have mass rez. Plans changed

Plans were made for Reaper to have 50% lifesteal. Plans changed

Plans were made for 222. Plans changed

Plans were made to release the game being called OW2 with pve story mode. Plans changed.

actually, the devs do listen to community.

We have seen changes the community suggested or asked for

3 Likes

Actually, I am a little bit curious if developers will bring back mass resurrect in the game in laboratory one more time :grin:
But, it seems to me, and according to my experience, there are no more situations where resurrecting more than 1 person would help :sob: - all my teammates die separately in different angles of the map)

2 Likes

an idea was posed regarding Pink Mercy here: Pink mercy mythic skin

4 Likes

Guys, I found an article about Pink Mercy in The Art of Overwatch, Volume 2 book!
Unfortunately, I can’t put photos here, so I will put a text from this OFFICIAL book here:

PINK MERCY – Unlike other mini-events, it was created to raise
**money for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. “It was a huge event for us, and we wanted to do something for charity,” said Tsang. For the skin itself, we wanted to theme it around breast cancer research and awareness. Mercy made sense because she’s a doctor and a woman -she’s also a very popular character. We wanted to put our best foot forward for this cause.” **
As Tsang designed the skin, former concept artist Anh Dung concepts Mercy’s weapon, drawing inspiration from shoujo anime. “I’d definitely has a magical girl feel. She’s got her pigtails, her big magic wand staff. Everything is pink and covered in ribbons,” said Dang. ""I draw a lot of sci-fi and mechs, but I have a soft spot for pink weapons I guess."
Beyond just visual art, the team added an audio detail to make the skin unique. When Mercy fully heals someone in-game, a bell rings."

As we can see, there is nothing said about “exclusivity” of this event. There are NO words like: “… It was the exclusive / short-term / event, where you could donate money to BCRF only / just once…” no, no, no( Nothing like that. Moreover, no one said that something like: “… it was only for those dates and this event is closed forever / won’t be be back ever again…”

So, they CAN BRING THIS SKIN BACK! Common Blizzard DO IT RIGHT NOW (IN THIS YEAR AT LEAST) :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

4 Likes

i hope it never comes back

6 Likes

Why? I am quite interested in the reason of it)

2 Likes

I hope it does come back, personally

6 Likes

Pink Mercy topics never die!
Guys, I beg you, write all of your thoughts here in this topic. We need some kind of hype near this Pink Mercy event = more views and messages => more chances of bringing back of Pink Mercy event.

Here is the second letter from BCRF (those who think that

BCRF
bcrfcure
Active 2h ago
Thank you so much for reaching
out. We are so grateful to receive
your kind words and love for the
BCRF + Blizzard partnership.
BCRF continues to be in contact
with our wonderful partners at
Overwatch. We encourage you
to continue sharing your love for
Pink Mercy on social media so
the Blizzard team knows how
much this program means to the
community and can consider
bringing it back. While the
program is no longer active, there
are several ways to continue to
support BCRF through gaming. To
learn more, we encourage you to
visit bcrf.gaming and to stay
up to date with updates from our
partners, we invite you to sign up
for the BCRF newsletter, linked
at the bottom of the page of
www.BCRF

2 Likes

unfortunately, you shall still never get pink mercy

6 Likes

actually, Pink Mercy will be made available again when and if Blizzard decides it will be, regardless of how many forum members declare that this can or will never happen

3 Likes

actually, you will never get pink mercy

3 Likes

I’ve already fully clarified that the skin will return when and if Blizzard decides it will return, no matter how many forum members declare that it cant/wont ever happen

with this now fully clarified, I wont be replying to this side chat any further

5 Likes