Pink mercy mythic skin

To everyone who did and did not get the pink mercy skin, who want and don’t want it to come back, i dont care i just hope they make a pink variant for mercy’s mythic it wouldn’t be the same design as the original pink mercy skin at all obviously so some of yall would still be pressed but i do I think there are a lot of yall out there just like me that, just want to feel like a pretty pink fairy princess and dont care if its because of one specific skin. we all know sugar plum does not cut it and we want something prettier. many new mercy mains or even people who aren’t as new to the game but still didn’t get a chance to get the pink skin deserve this we just want to be pretty and pink! The people who originally donated and got the skin can still have their rare skin and the people upset they didnt get pink mercy when it came out and dont want a different pink skin and only want that one specific skin or nothing, can still be upset this thread is for all us who dont care we just want to be a pink princess (because again sugar plum is mid if the staff was prettier i wouldnt mind but we were robbed) This is also for you pink mercy havers cuz if you wouldn’t want another pink mercy skin due to already having one the pink is a variant yall got different colors to choose from, i see no loss here. besides a mythic skin should be something that everyone who mains the character will absolutely love and I think a pink variant will Hopefully satisfy most people. Please reply regarding some of the other things youd absolutely love to see for her mythic! that is all. good day :heartpulse:

7 Likes

I feel like it would go without saying. Heck, even Junkerqueen has a pink version on her Mythic. I’m pretty sure if all you’re looking forward to is a Mercy Mythic, it will have a pink option.

9 Likes

I think most folks who currently want the charity Pink Mercy skin will still want the charity Pink Mercy skin even if they have this new theoretical skin

20 Likes

the joke of the skin is that it was a limited edition to make it available again would be absurd but it’s blizzard so it will be in a $50 pack.

6 Likes

This won’t satisfy those who are just sad they missed out on the event. They want what the previous customers who weren’t too late to the party have. If they released a skin called “Pinker Mercy” and it was nearly identical to the previous skin, they still wouldn’t be satisfied. It’s that precious 150/150 unlocks vs 149/150 (or however many unlocks she has)

7 Likes

Hello, everyone! First of all, I AM NOT satisfied with this idea at all (sorry to say that). :rage:

1. I want to have another Pink Mercy charity event, NOT buying premium battle pass with playing more than 200+ hours to get 80 levels of it (I don’t have enough time for that). Pink Mercy was a charity event and I know, that buying Pink Mercy skin, I helping the BCRF organization which needs this help. I don’t want to help Blizzard, but I want to support the medical organization
  2. Mercy actually has lots of other skins in pink color (like Sugar Palm Fairy, OWL skins etc.), and the funniest part: I am not wearing them, just because they like Pink Mercy…
  3. Players, just like me, want the SAME Pink Mercy skin! With the same sound effects, with the same appearance etc. We don’t need another “alternative”
  4. The best decision will be to create a special gift of those players, who had this skin before the event (It’ something like the “founder pack” with Sombra and Doom skins). By this situation: people, who missed this event, will get the main prize - the skin, and those who participated will get an exclusive gift… THAT’S IT

I am sorry for my angry massage, but I want the ORIGINAL PINK MERCY charity event (not the “alternative” from lazy developers), as this is event is very honourable and give us the second chance to make good deed.

2 Likes

Just make a time machine and go buy the skin in the past simple solution jeez.

6 Likes

Just so you know this the skin isn’t blizzards property to run the charity event again. And let’s be real you just want the skin and don’t actually care for the charity, another tidbit you don’t need 200 hours to hit 80 on the pass I’ve played significantly less this season and hit level 120 or so atm. mercy is eventually gonna get a mythic skin and it will be better than pink mercy anyways skins so overrated.

3 Likes

i hope it doesnt come back ever

7 Likes

First of all, I DO care about charity and, I swore to myself that I will buy only Pink Mercy on this special charity event! I won’t buy anything at all in the OW2 (event the PvE content, that is overrated). So, please, don’t say something like that if you don’t know me well, ok?
Secondly, Blizzard are silent about this skin since the beginning the Overwatch 2, so we don’t know the future plans with this item.
Thirdly, BCRF ARE NOT against the second run of the Pink Mercy charity event (you can see it in the letter form this organization in my topic, which I created). Blizzard and developers, FOR EXTREMELY UNKNOWN REASON just DON’T WANT to help. That’s it! They can bring it back, but they just don’t want to do it.

They’re gonna launch it at $100. They know how desperate these people are for pink mercy and they going to milk them hard.

1 Like

People say this like something is currently stopping them from donating.
still

9 Likes

Yes, I’m certain this has nothing whatsoever to do with a WOMEN’S CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION not wanting to be associated with a company that has and is undergoing massive lawsuits and scrutiny over harassment and a hostile work environment for females. Nothing whatsoever to do with that at all. Nope. Not possible.

4 Likes

This is such a bad idea. I just think if Mercy does get a Mythic skin, just have the option to change to color scheme to pink.

1 Like

…but then it won’t be ‘pink Mercy…?’ :thinking:

(yawn)(sigh)

The simple fact is the skin isnt going to come back BECAUSE its a charity skin. They would have to get back in touch with the charity itself, and the charity will want nothing to do with them after the scandal. Blizzard has stated repeatedly they have no plans to bring it back.

They are not silent about it. They literally stated its not coming back but people tune that out.

3 Likes

many forum members have made this claim or one very much like it, but to date, no one has provided any proof that this is the case

also, BCRF has stated in writing that they’d love for the skin to return…which makes sense because they have millions of reasons to want it to return. In any case, they wouldnt be blocking the return of the offer even if they do have some sort of say-so in the matter

plans can and do change…we’ve seen this time and time again in Overwatch

2 Likes

Groups A and B have been extensively covered in several other Pink Mercy related threads

BCRF happily works with both groups

I want the pre-order Widow skin, and they aren’t bringing that back any more than they’re bringing the pink Mercy skin back. The same goes for the BlizzCon skins.

2 Likes