Pink Mercy in Overwatch 2

I’ve already fully clarified that the skin will return when and if Blizzard decides it will return, no matter how many forum members declare that it cant/wont ever happen

with this now fully clarified, I wont be replying to this side chat any further

5 Likes

i’ve already fully clarified you’ll never get pink mercy

7 Likes

Hello again! because it is … a clarification proven by whom? If BCRF itself asks players to ask Blizzard for feedback, where did this arrogant and pointless clarification come from? I already saw that you are one more among many here who don’t want your return and are disturbing the others, dear… you among many… don’t feel special! :). CB I’m still rooting for you! As the owner of a Pink Mercy skin, I would be the first to sign it back to everyone who wants it! I found out about a skin in the third season that is coming soon and the Director said he couldn’t wait to show it!!! I’m not saying it is… But he said the community would be delighted! Let’s go boy!!! I wish a lot for you. I’m watching… miss you Dodo ^^

5 Likes

Hello again! you will never get pink mercy

5 Likes

sadly probably wont be brought back but her mythic skin might look similar

You won’t get it, stop asking.

3 Likes

unfortunately, you shall still never get pink mercy

You know, I don’t have this skin in my collection, but I can buy and account with this skin, donate to BCRF or other charity organization to help and save innocent live and become cool dude too))) And, yeah, everyone can do this. So, chill out please :wink:

• I have already had a Pink Mercy skin when was using Echo’s ultimate on other Pink Mercy players and… it’s really incredible :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So, in any case I can play on this skin. BUT! I want that Blizzard created one more chance to get Pink Mercy one more time officially, because it’s very honorable and merciful: there are millions of new players, so BCRF might have way more money than it had in 2018)))

You can also, find other reason for this legendary return in this topic.

4 Likes

what a shame… you will never get pink mercy

4 Likes

I’m still here, Star :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The skin can be sold again but probably won’t because the foudation has to PARTNER with blizzard and would get into controversy of what happened with the lawsuits and everything else thats happened(examples : Sinatra and Mccree)

2 Likes

Blizzard decides whether the skin will return or not…regardless of how many forum members insist it cant or wont ever return

There’s no reason to stop asking, actually, and every reason to continue

First, this is a legitimate OW-related topic on a forum explicitly set up to discuss OW-related topics

Second, the continuation of this topic helps keep it fresh in the minds of the decision makers that there remains strong interest in this skin even years after the original offer

2 Likes

There could have been a contract that the foundation and blizzrd signed to not release it again unless they colab again

Agreed that there may be such an agreement…but to date, no evidence has been presented that this is the case

On a related note, tho, BCRF has stated in writing that they’d love to do this again, which makes sense given that they have millions of reasons to want this to return

3 Likes

okay, you will never get pink mercy

5 Likes

First of all, I would like to say thank you for your support, Star :heartpulse: It’s actually very important for me and our main target - bring back Pink Mercy charity event.
Secondly, I also hear about the third season battle-pass with the skin “…which will break the Internet…” (it’s actually the same citation as the School-girl D.Va :joy:). I also believe that it is Pink Mercy, as there are lots of people in the Internet, who talk about this skin and want the return of it. So, let’s cross our fingers and wait for this amazing moment - the second run of the Pink Mercy charity event. :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

If mercy gets the mythic skin im outright buying the entire battle pass

3 Likes

I’d be very surprised if Pink Mercy gets re-issued as part of a battlepass.

but stranger things have happened

1 Like

Nobody will want it if it’s available for all.

It can be both. They should do other donations things like red Mercy for diabetes. It’s fitting for her character too. I’ve donated two both and would also buy skins for different causes. Maybe people were not thinking about it and the skin brought it to their attention. You can donate via skin and also just donate. I like the ideas of these charity events.

I sadly could not post on these glorious forums due to a false sanctioning caused by a certain friend on these forums.

But I still support this movement. This would bring a lot of joy and help those in need. It cannot go wrong.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for this incredible support! I really appreciate it))))

I also believe that there is nothing bad in the return of Pink Mercy, as this return will be the second run of the Pink Mercy charity event, so some amount of money (or maybe the full amount - who knows) will go to charity. Besides there’re more new players in Overwatch 2, who didn’t play the first part. Everyone deserve the second chance of participating in this event.

5 Likes