Pink Mercy in Overwatch 2

many of the attackers like to claim that Blizzard has addressed the matter, and/or flat out claim that the skin can never return.

nontopical aside: I like your new handle, EBoyPassivo

1 Like

There are most likely legal ramifications, that is how businesses work, especially partnerships.

Have they rereleased the lego skins? The ones that did come back were the diablo/wow skins, blizzard owns those IP.

3 Likes

It’s been factually proven that you are an attacker in this thread. I would stop throwing the word around, if I were you. It just makes it seem like you’re talking about yourself.

Proof of Dodo using lame attacks, directly after falsely accusing others of attacks:

Until you address these, you best refrain from using the word “attacker.” It seems you either don’t know what it means, or you’re boldly lying. You only get to pick one.

4 Likes

Is there any actual way to contact Blizzard directly? Or tag official Blizzard employees in forum posts? Genuine question. I feel like it would be beneficial for this post.

2 Likes

what is the intended result?

1 Like

No offense why contact them for something they already addressed this year?

4 Likes

Intended results would be to them either confirm the situation for good or at least a chance for people who are interest to bring the skin back to express their wishes and convince them directly?
'cause lets be honest here. Unless blizzard employees were directly contacted about the situation this whole conversation is for our entertainment purposes only and have no merit in either way.

Yes, i’m fully aware of the community update, i’m just wondering why people who are mentally invested to bring the skin back are not doing it.

1 Like

Nicole

15083 posts

MVP - Tech Support

Aug 17

I’d love to see that Pink Mercy skin in other colors, like aqua, purple, or even a grayscale version. I also enjoy the chime sounds it makes when you heal people to full.

Nicole

15083 posts

MVP - Tech Support

Aug 17

Maybe they could bring it back in other colors to support other causes. :slight_smile: There’s a rainbow of possibilities, I think.

I can’t forget these two comments! I am so glad that some official workers of Blizzard (some kind of official people) also want this skin back. Maybe there are some plans about this skin in Overwatch 2, not in Overwatch 1, which is dead of course. Who knows, maybe we WILL meet Pink Mercy again in the main menu of the game like it was in May of 2018. I really hope and believe that it will happen :pleading_face: :sob:

4 Likes

I love you MEGADODO. I Love you CB. as I already said I have the skin. I donate because my grandmother died of breast cancer. and they have my full support. never mind these selfish, petty people cry saying they won’t come back. because I know it will. And I’m rooting for you all. We are heroes. there will always be a null sector trying to stop us. but heroes never die! and neither do our desires.

5 Likes

Just following up - what is your intent in regards to this?

1 Like

thanks EBP.

Hopefully at some point the attackers will stop attacking, and we can then keep these threads focused on the actual topic - regardless of which side one takes

3 Likes

Well, a volunteer, not an employee.

But I still stand by those ideas!

12 Likes

Actual employee quote trumps a volunteer’s.

17 Likes

Even the quotes dont ask for pink Mercy to return, just different versions of it:

None of the quoted information implied this is a want for the actual skin to return

5 Likes

But that doesn’t fit their forced narrative. lol

4 Likes

Thanks Nicole :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Dude, do you realize how petty and pathetic you are? Everyone here knows they want Pink Mercy. Changing the colors of this beautiful skin I have was an idea of ​​a possible return along with the original to raise more money. You answer everything like you were the only one to have this skin and get upset because you don’t want to share it. I pity you. I have several accounts with this skin. I gave it as a gift to several relatives and friends who play. and I wish again for her to come back. because what matters here is not just the skin. because yes, she is extraordinary. moreover its meaning is more valuable. and I say more… more valuable than your ingratitude. so cry louder… in fact if it’s so against her to come back. create your own topic. and put your opinions in it. Nicole thanks. Megadodo thank you. everyone who wants her to come back…thanks. I really want to see this symbol more and more in the game.

6 Likes

I mean, you’re the one out here crying for a skin to come back, but yeah I’m the pathetic one lol

I didn’t see re-releasing Pink Mercy in those quotes at all, but maybe you have some type of glasses that show you what you want to see? It seems like it, since you also seem to think the skin is returning after years and years.

Nah not really. I’ve mentioned many others in this thread plenty of times. Good try though.

Cool. Won’t bring the skin back.

You’re literally in a thread crying and begging for a skin to return.

Nah, not interested in being in an echo chamber. I know you are, but I’m not. That’s not how these forums work. When lame takes and opinions are stated, they get called out.

3 Likes

Did you just pick the handpicked phrases? read again. You have to be really ignorant. spoiled child. I share the things I have. Pink Mercy wasn’t made just for you. it was made for a cause. Good luck with your comments, they won’t recover the skin with YOUR OPINION and they won’t STOP if that happens. Kisses. Kisses.

1 Like

Your whole post wasn’t worth responding too.

Gross no thank you

Right.

Calling me spoiled, while you’re crying over a skin to return. Makes sense.

Cool who cares

I know. Many other people have it too, silly goose.

If you even cared about that cause you wouldn’t be trying to discourage thousands of players who have been proven to donate from ever donating again by bringing back the skin. Good try though, bravo.

My reviews? WHat are you still going on about?

So we agree the skin won’t come back. Nice.

blush

3 Likes