People STILL missing some or all OWL Sprays, GATHER HERE!

They merged ticket with first one, and pretty much said same thing. That they cannot do anything on their end, that they appreciate my patience. Twitch meanwhile did not respond to me anything new at all despite the fact that in latest response I provided collection of threads I found where people complained not receivng all or some sprays even after region lock issue was resolved:

Now ticket status is answered but not yet resolved. I opened one on EU support and they said same thing just a bit different but they marked it as resolved despite NOT being resolved. I will open new EU ticket too. I will not stop this and will write every week until I don’t get sprays. They cannot ban me because I am not offending anyone but I gotta be presistant.

2 Likes

same I was watching and never got mine

1 Like

So I just saw that there were sprays given away for watching the OWL finals and now I am even more annoyed than normally for not getting my drops.
I was watching the finals (both days) on the owl website, I was logged in (i made sure to do so bc I wasn’t on my own computer.) and was watching until the end. But the next time I logged in I got no tokens - or now that I know about it, sprays.
It’s actually not the first time that I was logged in on the owl website, watching the games, while not recieving any tokens or whatever and I normally just swear a little bit about not getting the tokens, while not bothering too much since I watched it for the games and not the drops. But you can’t get those sprays anymore if you missed the finals - but I didn’t miss them, I made sure I was logged in and I also made sure to watch the stream until the end and not getting the sprays is just more than annoying.

I can confirm that only those sprays that are in notification are received. I only got sprays in notification on Twitch for day 2 after region lock was fixed but despite watching WHOLE DAY 1 even before actual matches I have no sprays from that day. We must be presistant to both Twitch and Blizzard and ask a lot till we don’t get them.

I’m a part of the unfortunate minority that did not get neither spray nor token. :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah I opened another ticket with Blizzard and same answer, they say they’re working on it and they don’t know when there will be a solution, and then closed the ticket again. I contacted Twitch on two separate occasions and haven’t heard anything back at all. I want to give them the benefit of the doubt but I can’t help feeling that I’m being led on here.

It ok friend, same here :frowning:

Still nothing on my end (as usual)

I still don’t have them and support page seems to be not opening for me at all sadly.

sigh’ this is so sad…

Messaged again both Blizzard and Twitch. Blizzard said they are STILL working on this and Twitch response was so dumb. Whoever answered this has no clue. I am gonna quote it:

“Hello (Insert Name),
This is (Insert Name) from Amazon Customer Care,
Please reply with the below information.
Which device are you attempting to stream from?
Are you attempting to stream from the App or online?
Thank you for your patience with us in resolving this for you.
We’d appreciate your feedback. Please use the buttons below to vote about your experience today.
Best regards,
(Insert Name)”

What is wrong with people who work there?

It’s almost funny that they add new twitch rewards for the d.va nano cola challenge while they still didn’t solve the issue with the OWL-finals sprays

I’m hesitant to watch the guest streams for D.Va nano cola unlocks when I still haven’t received the rewards from the OWL finals… I mean, I’ll do it. But dang will I be upset when I don’t get the sprays again.

I made follow up thread