What happened to the OWL sprays

I still haven’t received mine even though I watched the whole first set on Friday, couldnt on Saturday sadly. My account was linked so I don’t understand. Any help would be much appreciated.

1 Like

I watched both days but for some reason I only have from Saturday. So it seems that for some people first two are problem even if they watched it.

Check twitch, I received all of them but only a few days later

I checked Twitch, only last two are received. Nothing from day 1 and I seen some more people with same issue or 0 sprays still even if they watched it.

Did you watch for at least 1.5 hours? The normal stream itself only lasted about 2 hours so to get the 3 hour spray you would have either have all access pass or just keep the stream going on the “all access” screen.

I got nothing for day 1 but I only remembered to turn the stream on, on my pc 1 hour in (was watching on TV) so I only got to watch for 1 hour the first day.

Got both 2nd day sprays.

I had all access pass and I feel scammed that I paid $30 yet I do not have all sprays from stream.

could just have been an auto reward for all access tbh.

1 Like

I really hope people who are missing some sprays can gather up and non stop contact Twitch and Blizzard. We must not let this end like now especially those confident to have watched enough.

For Sunday you needed to stay after the matches to get the sprays, it can be that.

I have Sunday sprays. I am missing Friday ones.

Strange… 20 characters

I watched the first game on the Overwatchleague website which I thought stated was a valid way to earn the sprays. I just Sombra and Mccree at the bar. That’s all I want… please…

I am trying to gather people who are still missing some or all sprays here so join the topic so Blizzard sees it: