OW2 is just a more fun game

Very, I love PvE games. Less toxic and more goofing off = more focus on fun and the gameplay benefits from it.

No no friend, I meant about your assumption that there would be an actual PvE mode without a BP. Or a PvE thatā€™ll keep you engaged for more than 10 mins.

All Iā€™m seeing is convincing me that weā€™ve been fed a whole lot of lies and that there will be no PvE at all, just a token one thatā€™ll be the size of 4-5 events and will tire out after barely a few weeks.

Remember WC3 Reforged. All the promises and they pulled the rug under the buyers as soon as the preorders got to the target number.

2 Likes

Oh I wouldnā€™t thought it. I was just being optimistic for once lol

Yes, they will disappoint no doubt and it will tank the 2 in the title and please donā€™t bring up WC3 Reforged, I burred that disappointment in the back of my head some years ago.

No need to bring up more trauma!!!

Now now, you have no idea what I may or may not have been doing in the past six years and are simply blindly poking with ad hominem assumptions. For your information, Iā€™ve been a part of this conversation long before you got this account its current name. And then some.

There was, indeed, a huge drop off in population. Not only do I not deny it, Iā€™ve stated the very same thing above, in this thread. I do try to keep a basic scientific precept in mind that correlation does not necessarily imply causation.

My friends list mostly went inactive in Overwatch by the end of 2018. I, too, asked them why and most of them had similar things to say, that it is a pretty, well made game that was fun to play until it wasnā€™t. I prodded them further, if they could narrow it down to some precise reason, like certain heroes or comps, etc. For most of my friends it wasnā€™t any one thing in particular; they played OW, enjoyed it for a good while and then moved on.

I like the copium in the post, unfortunately, itā€™s terrible full stop. Until they undo the bs monetization no amount of new content will ever matter.