Overwatch top500

i hit top 500 and didn’t get my rewards ? was it supposed to be like this ?

1 Like

Nope, it bugged and kicked a chunk of people off - I think those that stayed on got rewards, but I know everyone that randomly got booted did not

1 Like

so if i showed i hit top 500 before i got booted on ow1 but on ow2 i wasn’t there would i still get the rewards if they fix it

1 Like

I mean the hope is they just restore T500 leaderboards, so if you were within range at the end of S36, you get your rewards as it should’ve been. If I recall correctly, like mid or low 3200s and up was T500(?), but they haven’t even acknowledged the bug yet so baby steps lol

1 Like

On console Europe the 500th guy was 3295 if I recall correctly.

2 Likes

So, my ticket got reply number 2 (at least some replies). But they seemed to misunderstand my issue again and said “you are saying you are missing cosmetics, this issue has been resolved now” and marked as answered lol I reopened the ticket and re-explained that technically yeah missing cosmetics but it’s a separate issue… so we go again

1 Like

Holy hell that support man…

2 Likes

I had this problem too. They deleted half of the top 500 leaderboard minutes before overwatch 1 closed. My friend and I were just deleted from the top 500 even though we qualified. It doesn’t make sense that people in diamond were deleted because they let people in season 35 stay in diamond and still be classified as top 500. Really hope this gets fixed.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s definitely a bug. The fact that the current T500 is bugged as well is proof enough. They probably changed the way it works in OW2 (the ranking system I mean, not the T500 requirements) but messed up, and for some reason pushed those changes before the end of OW1.

2 Likes

This doesn’t feel like a bug, unfortunately it feels more like they changed the minimum requirement and just implemented it poorly, likely in a hurry to meet the ow2 launch.

The new requirement appears to be Master+ however rather than preventing people below the mark from entering the leaderboard (like how the diamond limit was implemented), they just wipe everyone below Masters periodically.

1 Like

Why do we have Diamond players in T500 atm then?

2 Likes

Yeah, the inconsistency is what makes it seem like a bug. Similar to how it was random if the leaderboards showed us on or not.

2 Likes

I’d just keep on them, tell them you did ages ago with no response among many others

1 Like

There is also another thread with the same problem, let’s try to post in it as well.

2 Likes

Welp good news is Blizzard support finally acknowledged that this is a bug in two of my ticket responses. Bad news is we still have no idea when the devs will fix it. I linked my post with with those ticket responses if you want to read them here:

1 Like

No fix for the season 2 update either. Looks like we’ll have to keep on waiting.

1 Like

I have lost all hope =(

1 Like

We gotta spam them like crazy, they’ll have to notice us.

2 Likes

I didn’t fight through hell and make it to top 500 by losing hope. I for one will be patient and wait as long as it takes for them to give me what I earned.

2 Likes

That’s the most relatable thing I’ve read this year.

2 Likes