Overwatch top500

i keep getting knocked out of the leaderboards for some reason when i have way more then enough sr to be in top500 and all my games played, worried that its gonna keep me knocked out of it until ow2 comes out kinda deleting all the work i did to get it in the first place, i have screenshots of it too because it keeps putting me back and taking me out

11 Likes

Same, I’m worried that I can’t get the Top500 reward

4 Likes

im worried its gonna kick me out of it last second and not give me a rewards aswell, it was very painful to get where i am

3 Likes

I can tell you that when you get kicked out, you can log back into the game and you will find that you are back in the top 500.

I plan to stay in front of the computer on the last day and watch my ranking until the end

1 Like

thank you im gonna do the same, as a genji main and it being the last season of ow AND top500 sprays and icons being removed id rly like these ones xD

3 Likes

Same. I think I’ll record those last moments, this way I’ll have a proof if they don’t give us what we deserve…

1 Like

So I was sitting in game for the last bit of OW1 being up and saw that anyone below 3500 was removed from the T500 leaderboards. It may be that being diamond in T500 was the issue for some reason? My buddy and I had accounts in T500 open queue and the Masters (3510-ish) one was never removed whereas the diamond (3470) was consistently getting booted out.

1 Like

Same, I don’t think I can get the reward :frowning:

Blizzard engineers please help us.

2 Likes

I am in the same boat, watched myself get kicked off the board countless times because it was being constantly reset. At the last second everything below 3500 was wiped and then the ability to connect was removed.

Diamond players were allowed on the open queue and combined leaderboards in previous seasons. While I would still be disappointed, I would at least respect their decision to make 3500 the new minimum requirement had they announced such a thing before the season started.

At this point I feel cheated, mislead and lied to. Had I known something like this was going to happen, I would have spent my time very differently in the last season of overwatch.

I think the only fair thing to do in this situation is to give rewards to everyone who touched top 500 during the season (as indicated by the season high icon in your profile) This eliminates some group of players being treated unfairly.

Any other action will either be unfair to the individuals who rightfully reached top 500 only to be removed because it was reset, or unfair to the individuals that were mislead because they appeared on the leaderboard only because someone else was kicked off due to a reset.

Please make things right Blizzard.

1 Like

yea they shouldn’t have changed the requirements last second without telling anyone, being diamond on the leaderboard worked every other season, especially sicne this is the last one and the last opportunity to get the unique Top 500 icon and spray, I’ll contact customer support tomorrow if I log in and dont get the rewards , I grinded up to 3469 thinking I was safe, but apparently I should’ve won 2 more games for 3500, I feel kind of scammed lmao

1 Like

Saw that 3500 down was removed, I don’t get why they did it, if I don’t get my rewards I’m gonna be livid

1 Like

It was a mistake, we’ll get everything.

1 Like

Can confirm from launching overwatch 2, did not get rewards

1 Like

I also didnt get my rewards, time to contact customer support

1 Like

Well hopefully something will come out of customer support or they check the bug reports and resolve it

2 Likes

Nothing’s working atm so it’s normal.

2 Likes

If any of you guys get a promising response from customer support regarding this it’d be great to know, though it’d also be nice to see them list it as a known bug

3 Likes

they’ve opened my customer support ticket but they have yet to answer, it prob will take a lil while before they do with all the stuff happening with the servers

1 Like

They replied to mine after 4 days of waiting and told me to make a bug report forum post and marked my ticket as answered. I specifically mentioned I had already done so, but was concerned it hadn’t been mentioned in the list of known issues lol unlucky

1 Like

still have yet to get a reply either, been waiting aswell and their prob either gonna give me the same thing or use a copy and paste they have been using that wont answer my problem at all

1 Like