A new patch is now live on PC, Xbox, PlayStation, and
Nintendo Switch. Read below to learn more about the latest changes.
SEASONAL EVENT: LUNAR NEW YEAR 2022
Seasonal Event: LUNAR 2022 – YEAR OF THE TIGER
We’re celebrating Lunar New Year with luminous new seasonal items, including legendary skins Nezha Tracer and Seolbim Mercy! Additionally, this event launches the fifth competitive season of Capture the Flag, and the Bounty Hunter mode has returned!
Learn more about Lunar New Year on PlayOverwatch.com.
Mercy can now attempt to resurrect teammates who die over environmental death pits
When resurrecting, the resurrect marker will now freeze in place for the duration of the resurrection.
Dev Note: Previously, if a teammate died over a death pit their resurrect marker was hidden and fell into the pit. Now, Mercy will see their resurrect marker and can resurrect before it falls to the bottom.
Holding the ability button for resurrect while it’s on cooldown will now attempt the resurrect once the cooldown finishes
- Fixed an issue where Season 32 open queue stats were not appearing in career profile
- Addressed a geometry exploit on Watchpoint: Gibraltar
- Fixed a bug that caused Ana’s Scope to activate when cancelling Nano Boost target confirmation
- Fixed a bug that caused the parrot on Ana’s Corsair skin to disappear in hero select
- Fixed a bug that caused Symmetra’s name plate to appear in the middle of her model
- Addressed an audio issue during Symmetra’s “Have a seat” emote.