Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

Yeah same here my ow1 cosmetics never transferred after i lost them.

Also has anyone been experiencing spikes in ping? Connection is fine but when i get in game people lag mid fight and teleport all over.

1 Like

I had the same issue and I found a potential solution at the cost of lowering my fps even more but the game does not freeze anymore. This disables CPU hyperthreading I think.

In the overwatch launcher, go to Options > Game Settings > tick Additional command line arguments and put this --tank_WorkerThreadCount 4

If you have a 2 core CPU, put 2 instead of 4 above.

youā€™re not alone, on ps4 im having this problem as well. still missing all my ow1 stuff of 5 years. also reset my trophies which is weird

1 Like

Stats still stays at 2 hours play time,but I think I have like 60 hours

2 Likes

Ya known issues but the error LC-208?? When do you guys fixing it

1 Like

Same, still have none of my cosmetic or progress transferred over. And no help from tickets. In fact, the last ticket said they said the transfer was not a ā€œknown issueā€ and to post it on the forums. And to confirm Iā€™m trying to merge the correct account. Itā€™s one account, on one console, to one battlenet account. I donā€™t get it.

1 Like

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didnā€™t talk about it.
Weā€™d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. Weā€™ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 serversā€™ shutdown.
We can wait, itā€™s fine, we just want you to acknowledge this issue.

Iā€™ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if youā€™re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

1 Like

kiriko skin from the twitch drops still not in the hero gallery, got the voice line but not the skin

1 Like

same thing with origins skins, every other got merged but the limited ones from origins didnā€™t :confused:

2 Likes

Partygoer challenge is still not tracking wins in Total Mayhem, should have 10-15 more wins than what is shown.

Still waiting for the Kiriko Sukajan Twitch drop skin issue to be addressed. Have watched the requisite hours, claimed the drop - and the skin is still not unlocked for me, over a week later. Ticket to customer support came back with generic answers to problems that were clearly not what I had laid out in writing and with the screenshots I provided. I fear Iā€™ll miss out on the skin because Blizzard customer support didnā€™t read my message properly and thus failed to reply to my actual issueā€¦

2 Likes

Might be a good thing to add the ā€œnon-progressing challengesā€ bug to the list, since I havenā€™t been able to complete a single one this week, and I havenā€™t been the only one affected by this bug from what I could see in my last forum post. There go my 5 battle pass levels, potentially more if this stays unresolved. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I merged my ps4 Overwatch 2 account with my Battlenet PC overwatch 2 account and it didnā€™t work so I clicked skip for now and now I cant access the merge button anymore AND my skins are completely gone same thing on my ps4 account which had all my skins please help me fix this

2 Likes

Will the missing skins from OW1 ever be merged into OW2 accounts or?

1 Like

Still no acknowledgement on the weekly challenges being unable to complete? People are stuck not being able to complete them and losing out on rewards.

3 Likes

When about missing twitch kiriko skin? 10 days waiting and still counting
Sent a ticket and just got an automated generic message linking to this thread?

2 Likes

A week later I still donā€™t have any of the many legendary skins I had on Playstation. Itā€™s an absurd.

3 Likes

The fact that its been a week with no updates, no words from customer support other than ā€œits a known bug weā€™re looking at itā€ is super embarassing. The game is early access, I expect bugs, but I also want to see progress

2 Likes

ah, i just merged my account and only got the pink mercy skin that i paid for , and none of the other ones i paid for like OW league lol, love to see it.

Same here. I even close out all other applications and even tried uninstalling and reinstalling. So frustrating

1 Like