Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

When are players that got robbed off currency by the known chat/shop/hero gallery bug will be refunded? Using the text chat in certain menus would be registered as menu navigation and confirmation of purchase. This bug was fixed quietly not long ago but there have been no refunds issued and the excuse of this not being possible is being given. Pretty sure (based on same scenarios that occurred in other games and how those lawsuits ended up), this is illegal.

Я нашёл как мне убирать зависания, но для этого мне нужно чтоб игра была в лаунчере. Её не показывает у меня в лаунчере!!! Все способы не рабочие у меня!!! Помогите нам, мы тоже люди. Но мы в отличие от тех у кого проблемы с донатом или с багами в игре, вообще поиграть не можем!

I can not climb more than plat 1 on heal role, and still I won 7 games twice and still it says Im on the plat 1. So how does it even work? I keep winning on sup role but still it says my new rank is plat 1 after 7 winning.

Same here, hope this gets resolved soon

Still missing my skins from the Origins/Legendary edition from this account that I merged with console that had all of those skins. I merged my other 2 console accounts with other bnet accounts and those got the Origins/Legendary edition skins. I don’t even see this being addressed anywhere. Fix my stuff bro.

4 Likes

I lost a comp game because some characters wouldn’t load in along with some of their sound effects. All I could see were dots floating around or just nothing there. Please fix this.

Я нашёл как мне убирать зависания, но для этого мне нужно чтоб игра была в лаунчере. Её не показывает у меня в лаунчере!!! Все способы не рабочие у меня!!! Помогите нам, мы тоже люди. Но мы в отличие от тех у кого проблемы с донатом или с багами в игре, вообще поиграть не можем!

Still not received the 2000 coins from the watchpoint pack.

How much longer is this going to take to be corrected because it’s a joke now that I redeem a code for the watchpoint pack get everything in the pack except the coins and I’m still waiting for them.

Blizzard support don’t want to know yet they have a contact form for missing skins and items so why didn’t they acknowledge the problem instead of saying they can’t do anything except pass it on to overwatch 2 team.

Lads ill be real with ya’ll its been a FULL week since this has been updated. and idk i personally kinda gave up ever gettin to play on my main account again

“The Best Defense” and “The Real Hero” challenge weekly still bugged. We are a lot with this bug and we can’t complete the weekly with this bug! Can you do something for that?

The pixel achievement of the Junker Queen is bug after several tries in different ways, is it possible to fix it like that of Kiriko? Thanks

ya me to by the way did you solved it?

Weekly challenge bugs are still not fix within 2 weeks. Why there isn’t any update about this issue?

The weekly challenge bugs isn’t even in the list. Do you know how to open a ticket to reach them directly . It’s the only challenge missing for me and I’m not gonna let my 10ow coins go away because of a bug.

1 Like

The Best Defense, Hold The Line & The Real Heroes are not progressing, while “Cleaning the house” has been very on/off and rarely progresses (something along the lines of 1 in 7 team kills goes through). I worry with a day left I’ll be unable to collect the 20k battle pass XP or the 30 additional coins.

1 Like

Acknowledge the missing Widowmaker Noir and Origins skins issue.

4 Likes

Still don’t have my stuff, Idk if I’m still in the merge queue but I’ve been waiting for a while now and still haven’t gotten any of my stuff from my ow account on my xbox. I still love playing the game but it doesn’t feel the same from the 2 and a half years of skins, stats. I can’t even play comp because I have to win those 50 quick plays. Just disappointed thats all

1 Like

Imagine not being able to play a free game because you have a cheaper phone carrier…feels classist

What can I do if I am still experiencing the LC-208 bug, its kicked me from so many games Im starting to get penalized. On ps4 btw