Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

This has happened to me multiple times. It has resulted in a 20 hour ban and loss of my endorsements. I have never left a competitive game. Failing to even join a game should not result in a penalty, since this can be back-filled before the match even begins.
I can guarantee the issue is not on my end, I have 2gbit internet connected via LAN.

Donā€™t forget the Legends Skins that were promised with the Watchpoint Pack that arenā€™t being added to our accounts, whats up with that?

2 Likes

What about the career profile stats being completely wrong? and people in xbox being banned or kicked for getting achievements? So many people are talking abt this and you just ignore it and havent put it in ā€œknown bugsā€, do u just not care about console at all?

2 Likes

Same issue here. This is so mind-numbingly frustrating. I wish they would at least acknowledge the issues we are all having, collectively. When i see hundreds of posts with the same issues while just browsing the forums, youā€™d assume there are hundreds more i missed, and weā€™ve had radio silence. No help from anyone, and weā€™re being completely ignored, no updates on the dozens of known issues we can all clearly point out, as a community.

what about the bronze 5 bug?

There are hundreds of us having the same issue, friend. Youre not along in your anxiety over losing it and frustration over the radio silence. This broken game would be 1,000% more accepted by the community if theg would just UPDATE THE THREAD SPECIFICALLY MADE TO KEEP US INFORMED ON KNOWN ISSUES AND FIXES AS THEY COME THROUGH. They made this thread and promised to keep us in the loop, and look at it. Its so unacceptable. And my stats are all but gone. I had roughly 3k hours last time i checked, im down to 1k hours now, and less than 6k games played. But still, dead silent from the Overwatch team.

1 Like

That was removed. There are plenty of real issues currently affecting players that are still not addressed, lets focus on those.

So much for that ā€œsoonā€. Having 2 heroes disabled from competitive play for 7 days (and counting) is unacceptable.

4 Likes

Hola no me cuenta la misiĆ³n semanal de overwatch de curar 65 .000 de daƱo he hecho eso o mas segurĆ­simoā€¦ me gustarĆ­a saber si me podeis dar la recompensa igualmenteā€¦ he pagado por el pase de batalla quiero la experiencia y las 10 monedas de ow 2 gracias

yeah, same here Iā€™m missing multiple after merging from my Xbox to PC.I wonder when I will get them.

I rest it here: The adrenaline achievement of the Junker Queen (the pixel spray) is buggy, it does not drop despite the team having more than 7 active wounds. Please fix it as the Yokai of Kiriko

1 Like

I couldnt open the game even once, i tried checking filles integrity and even reinstalling the game 3 times. Battle.net let me try to open the game, as soon as I click play the Pc completely crashes and I have to restart it bc its frozen.
I get that this is early access but the game not even opening?? I think its too much.

I have had no access to the shop since launch. I have also been unable to buy items with Overwatch credits. This issue has persisted even after the patch that supposedly fixed this
Support didnā€™t answer 5 days.

Is there any word from blizzard about stats being deleted yet? I know that they have bigger fish to fry but Iā€™m curious because it seems every day more of my hero stats are gone into the void.

1 Like

All my stuff is gone.

I still do not have anything as well

i cant play ranked with my friends ( silver 2 and silver 5) and i am a silver 3 it says we have to be in the same competitive pool when we are what can i do

Kiriko Skin Twitch drop not unlocking, fix this issue

2 Likes

Yeah same here. My account merge has been queued for about a week now (still going) Been playing OW since 2016, I have legendary skins and gold weapons Iā€™d like to put on my heroes but canā€™t. I grinded my butt off to get some of these. Iā€™d like to get my things this is frustrating.

2 Likes

yep my skins and emotes are still missing even though it said it merged almost all of my things are still missing

1 Like