Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

Same here. dont even have a queue. just straight “login error, disconnected from game server. (LC-208)”

7 Likes

I just want to know when I will receive all my data onto ow2? I could careless about xp bonus etc or free skins. I have years of skins and money just sitting there?!

I also love how Blizzard’s (LC-208) fixes totally try to pin blame on the user. (Your Internet, Your Router, Contact Your System Manufacturer) They must really feel the entire world outside of Blizzard is full of bozo’s. Why would I execute those useless fixes when I am able to play other games and those halloween events just fine without being excluded from my friends? According to those steps I must blame myself and possibly spend money fixing non-existent issues with my router or gaming system and also time making all those phone calls to everyone except Blizzard customer support. This company always has crappy role outs and never takes accountability. Blizzard would rather have you waste your time so they can try to quickly quiet the noise.

3 Likes

My account have been preparing for migration for 2 weeks and haven’t changed since and my support tickets aren’t being responded to

2 Likes

totally me. I was about to address that issue here. Played enough to be on Silver already and got nothing but Bronze 5. Amazing…

1 Like

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didn’t talk about it.
We’d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. We’ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown.
We can wait, it’s fine, we just want you to acknowledge this issue.

I’ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if you’re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

what about legendary series edition skin missing after account merging?

1 Like

Fix the latency issues. I tried a vs ai just to test how high my ms is, it’s at 200+ms when its usually 50-70ms on NA servers. It’s unplayable in every game mode.

Barelly played OW1 but i had the Origin skins and some more with a 12 pack loot chest that i got back in the day. Still none of those skins were added to OW2

I got thrown into a NA game while casually being on normal settings without VPN or sth with a 300ping. rly don’t know what happened there but I didn’t change any setting but after restarting game got me EU servers again. Just ruined one ranked games for me and a friend

Anyone else on PS5 just getting the LCS-208 error again after the patch?

3 Likes

yep iv been waiting to get into overwatch for 2 hours and 10 min now since update drop and i still get the stupid (LC-208 login error and im honestly bored out of my mind

2 Likes

Random highlight intros and random victory poses aren’t working for all heroes. It shows heroic instead.

2 Likes

I thought I’d give them a week or two and that maybe its just a migration issue, but my skins are still missing from OW1. The only skins that got ported over were the ones already equipped onto my characters and the ones recently used before the swap.

4 Likes

Back to LC208… I managed to play 5 comp matches after halloween update totally fine, and in the last one the server went 600ms latency and kicked me, can’t log in at all… awful… why can’t they just STOP and NOT release these ‘bug fixes’

3 Likes

Cuando man arregla el mayor error de overwchat 2 las skis y los cosmético sigo sin tenerlo dejare de jugar sin ellos y sin mis armas dorada paso de jugar

Currently, I have two major issues as a Switch console player. My career profile inaccurately displays my total time and top characters. When I first merged my accounts, it was just fine. Now instead of nearly 600 hours played, it’s in the 200s. Instead of displaying my actual top played characters, it shows off random characters. On top of that, I (and other friends who play on various consoles) continue receiving connection errors, to the point someone I know has been banned from the entire first season of ranked/competitive. I’m too afraid to try finishing my placement matches now.

And with the new update today, the game is quite literally unplayable on the Switch. So that’s fun!

3 Likes

Your servers are dying atm, im getting constant 90 ping with spikes to 350 ping along with getting booted out of the server.

but keep just sitting back sipping wine i guess.

What happened to all the nerfs?? did ya’ll decide to puh them back?? playing against zaraya and sombra for how broken they are is frusterating

Still have not gotten anythign that I had in ow1. All my skins are still gone and all that money is jsut sitting there. good game