Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

Your servers are dying atm, im getting constant 90 ping with spikes to 350 ping along with getting booted out of the server.

but keep just sitting back sipping wine i guess.

What happened to all the nerfs?? did yaā€™ll decide to puh them back?? playing against zaraya and sombra for how broken they are is frusterating

Still have not gotten anythign that I had in ow1. All my skins are still gone and all that money is jsut sitting there. good game

mine is wiped too do you know how to fix this?

3 weeks and still cant get into the main menu :slight_smile: . Please look into the login loop. Seeing how many issues there are with people who can actually play the game is concerning, I think its unlikely Ill be able to play before this event ends.

2 Likes

Any update with all our missing skins? Iā€™m missing all of my Origin edition ones, the preorder ones, weapon skins, and a few intro. I know you guys are probably swamped, but itā€™s been weeks at this point.

Selecting random for highlight intros causes only the heroic animation to play instead of randomly picking through the owned intros

I am still missing the Origin skins and Oni genji skin.
along with the ONi icon and spray.
Looking forward to an update.

I am getting code (LC-208) constantly and game wonā€™t even que on Xbox. I have reset everything, redownloaded and still no luck. I can sign into my sons account and load up first try but mine wonā€™t? We need a fix and some kind of update on this asap as all my friends and son are playing and I canā€™t

7 Likes

PS5 player here. Career profile is still bugged. Can we get a fix on this please??

Iā€™m still missing all my Origin skins, Legendary Skins, and now Iā€™ve discovered that Iā€™m missing my golden Bastion gun. I really really hope this gets fixed.

4 Likes

Im still missing all my skins, golden weapons and progress.

3 Likes

I purchased The Kiriko Halloween bundle and it made my currency go into the negatives even though i had sufficient funds

Missing Tracerā€™s Slipstream skin though I purchased Origins Edition on the Xbox

3 Likes

Career profile still bugged for me, shows im playing 0 games, and every 7 games im getting ranked B5)after almost 100 games, mostly wins. Blizzard answered my ticket with ā€œplease wait until account is mergedā€ā€¦ even though its been merged. no reason to play.

1 Like

Same current issue with my account as well.

Same. Ever since the game updated today on my ps5 i just receive (LC-208) error and cannot connect to the server. This is the only game with this issue and it just started magically today.i put in a ticket.

4 Likes

Exactly. Iā€™ve been banned all day for no reason whatsoever

1 Like

My overwatch 1 skins are still lost, and they wont answer my tickets

4 Likes

When the lc-208 fix its been 8 hours and the error still pops

10 Likes