Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

Hey Blizzad Team.
Please have a look into the competitive matchmaking of Overwatch 2.
Unfortunately, many players have the problem/struggle to get any upranked during 5 to 6 different Placement win streaks (7 wins).
I experienced this on my own as well and the joy of competitiveness is slowly fading away…
Many of friends and people in random lobbys approved the same bug of ending their placements with the 7 wins but do not receive any uprank, even if they do this 5 times in a row (Including me).

I wrote a ticket to Bug support but still no response.
Thank you in advance!

4 Likes

It was literally said multiple times already that overwatch 2 will REPLACE overwatch 1 entirely
They even said this before launch

Bought some overwatch coins and they haven’t shown up on my account, payments been taken and every time i try to see my balance on the upgrade battle pass screen i get kicked out and am stuck in the queue again.
Anyone know anything about this or will it just take time for them to show up.

Do you think it’s possible they could reset just my version back to OW1???

That’s not gonna happen dude :confused:

so there not going to fix the game for people crashing every 2-3 minutes got it.

1 Like

Dear Overwatch-Developer Team,

Do you hate me?
Did I do something wrong?
Can we talk about it and continue?

Or please tell me, what is the reason you kick me out of the game while I am playing and get 300 people infront of me in the queue. And after waiting 300 people you just tell me something about an connection error and let me wait 600 people and still you don’t let me in again…

I don’t like the way you treat me.
Please tell me if I did something wrong. I deeply apologize.

I hope we can continue our relationship.

Much love and all the best to you.

2 Likes

Really sad what blizzard is now compared to what it was back then

4 Likes

Anyone download the new holloween event, log in, get bp xp from endorsements. Have the game reset you back to your first day. Lose everything you earned. Only to log out and then back in to restore everything…except my 4000bp xp!?
Oh and now I have 300 people queued in front of me. Nice.

2 Likes

got kicked in a comp game, waited 20mins in queue (300 ahead) just to get kicked again in another comp. now 900 ahead. Honestly fix your game

1 Like

Another update and the game is broken again. And all of this and $26 for skins??? Some event lol, IMO all skins from events should be included in the existing battle pass during the season or they should do it like Halo Infinite with an event battle pass that is FREE. Keep in mind halo infinite is also a free to play game and they do this. They just continue to alienate the player base and price people out of the game

3 Likes

you and me both. It’s been how long? But no, they wanna shill out stupid events and crazy monitization.

1 Like

My account has still not merged correctly, I have all the ow1 cosmetics as well as a lot of golden guns that have disappeared. You guys said there was a client-side patch that would release the second week of OW2 and yet nothing has been resolved and no updates have been given. Can we please get something other than shop bug fixes?

6 Likes

yep same

almost 3 weeks and i dont have any of my stuff from a paid game, not a single item

2 Likes

You guys did nothing to fix bastion you only made him more OP like wtf were you thinking

So yeah if playing on a completely wiped account for 3 weeks (and still going) wasnt enough now the friendslist is gone and doesnt show anything. Mess up after mess up with this joke of a company

Less go The same LC-208 is back boys and girls GGS blizzard have a fun time! Probaly lost my account to les go<3

2 Likes

Updated for the Halloween event and got smacked with (LC-208) error. Took a nice peaceful day off work too to enjoy this event. My whole crew is already knocking out challenges while I am just sidelined. Quite funny Blizzard gifts a Reaper skin for the connection issues then slams users with even more connection issues. Thanks Blizzard for wasting my time.

5 Likes

Since the update I have the old familiar message of login error LC-208 back on my TV… Have restarted the router and the PS5 but I always get the error, and another friend can play without problems… :expressionless:

4 Likes

Ye this game is a joke now

1 Like