Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

Please gave us some compensation after hours grinding to finish weekly challenge that cannot be done due to bugs.

Notes: 2 time xp still require us to grind more, so this will not consider.

2 Likes

Still have bug LC-208.

2 Likes

Hello :wave:
Why banned my account from playing competitive for all season 1! its not my fault it’s your server fault always kicked from playing the match from time to time because of the error lc 204 & 208
And what is the point from buying battle pass now?!

5 Likes

Not as severe as that, but yeah, drops to 50-60 fps from 144fps in team fights and this change in fps throws my aim off. CPU usage somehow 100%. I hope they optimize the game in later patches, because it is competitively unplayable in current state.

Specs: Skylake i5-6500, GTX 1060, 16gb ram. imo the system should run the game seamlessly.

bro same thing happen to me Its so dumb.

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didn’t talk about it.
We’d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. We’ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown.
We can wait, it’s fine, we just want you to acknowledge this issue.

I’ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if you’re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

3 Likes

I still play it but I have lost all my stuff too, its honestly annoying at this point. Overwatch 2 is fun and I do enjoy playing it but it really sucks that I still have no clue to where all my stuff is. It’s SUPER disappointing that blizzard won’t even make mention to this problem.

2 Likes

I have now been replaced in the same rank 4 times after going 7 and 4 each time and its only silver 3

Then why am I getting banned for a server issue I have nothing to do with?

4 Likes

hello, i cant see the shop on the menu, any help ? cause its legit been 1 week and the support dont care about me

1 Like

Has anyone had a black screen after picking a hero in a match and won’t start on ps5 if how did you fix it

The B5 bug was “fixed” but there are still quite a few folks claiming to still be impacted by being unable to rank up regardless of their win/loss ratio with the new system. I believe that we’ve won close to 50 matches as a squad, everyone else in the group is progressing normally, while each 7th win I get promoted to Bronze 5. We’ve even tested it, we can win 7 out of 10, my Soldier will go from Gold 5 to Gold 3 and I can’t manage to get out of B5 despite almost all of our games being played together as a group of 3-5.

1 Like

Still getting “Unexpected server error occurred”. Wasted hours of my life trying to fix this with no success. Not getting replies on my ticket from Blizzard either. Fml what’s happened to this company

Will players who got hit with LC-208 in comp get unbanned?

2 Likes

Same boat and they haven’t been looking at support tickets either.

bro same issue still waiting

I have gotten kicked from the server twice “lost connection to the game server” after lagging in game- I check my internet and did general speed tests and my wifi is fine. Is this happening to anyone else?

3 Likes

I’ve had 3 Promotion series after the “Bronze 5 Bug Fix” and have still remained in Bronze 5 after each one. Every game I play, I duo with my friend who has now made it to Silver 2 since we started together. Back in OW1, I had never placed Bronze and averaged around high silver and low gold, with my highest rank being platinum in one season. I don’t understand why I’m still unable to climb out of this rank, and at this point i severely doubt it’s a “skill” issue on my part.

2 Likes

Bonsoir, a chaque session d’Overwatch 2, mon PC Blue screen (que sur les games compétitives)
Avec le code d’erreur (dpc watchdog violation)
Pourtant j’ai un PC récent.
Et je me fais donc temporairement BAN (alors que je retourne dans la game après le redémarrage de mon pc)
Et je ne bug que sur OW2, sur OW je n’ai jamais eu de PB.

Clearly not resolved because starting today I no longer have friends on my list.

GG.

1 Like