Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

There need to be something done about when someone leaves a game or gets disconnected EPSECIALLY because of a Blizzard error it affecting the entire team and individual SR. At least once everyday I get hit with the LC error DC from a game and then get hit with a suspension timer.

And here is the real kicker, when I try to reenter the game it doesn’t let me until the game is over. Something like that shouldn’t be counted against me.

3 Likes

I still keep getting kicked out of servers with the message “unable to connect to server” as soon as I get into the main menu. It’s been so long since the game launched, I’d love to actually be able to play it.

2 Likes

I noticed that some of the golden gun aren’t displaying over skins. Most notably I have Lucio golden gun but when I use the poison dart skin while I can equip the golden gun it doesn’t appear on Lucio. The gun still appears blue. Hoping you guys can get this fixed.

Can you guys address error LC-202, and why we are being banned at all, on console, in competitive, for your servers dropping us and not actually willingly leaving the game? I’ve just been banned completely from season 1, without ever having left a match, and just being dropped because of that error. And no, it’s impossible that it’s my connection, I have 300+ mbps, and experience absolutely no issues in any other multiplayer game I play. Please, remove my ban and change the penalty for everyone experiencing the error.

5 Likes

I watched over 3 hours last night and got my 15 overwatch league points but no skins??

Having the same issue and contacted them and havent replied for two weeks

it’s a double xp weekend and I still haven’t been able to login for a week and a half now. Please fix the login loop. I have done literally everything to try and fix it

3 Likes

This is the dumbest thing ever because I just made a new battle.net account and I was able to get into the game without the login loop instantly, but on the account where I tried to merge with my ps4 account, I get the login loop every single time I try to play the game. I don’t get it.

1 Like

I’m with you, at this point its getting ridiculous. Being effectively shadow banned because I merged accounts which is something that was advertised every single time I logged on to OW 1. Haven’t been able to get into the main menu for a second since launch on my main account that I merged with my PS4 and Xbox which I have spent so much time and money on. But my account with a few hours on has no issues -_-. My number isn’t associated with any other BN accounts so I have no idea why I’m locked out.

2 Likes

[Minor Oversight / Bug]

Every map from Assault, Control, Payload, Hybrid, and Push is available in Skirmish except “Midtown” in custom games.

This just seems like a minor oversight, but it would be greatly appreciated if resolved so custom games / workshop modes could be developed on Midtown.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

1 Like

You’d think at some point they would get sick of all the bad press and attempt to better themselves but nah, same old garbage player care. Been waiting for more than two weeks to get my things on a completely wiped account

they just don’t care and never will, i’m really hoping this so-called customer “support” doesn’t actually get paid for just copy pasting the same robot responses to tickets

3 Likes

Me too! 3 weeks and it is still not fixed. I’ve been playing since the game came out and have nothing now. All the money I put into the game is gone

3 Likes

Is everyone else’s game(s) super laggy today?

my games wont update at all and i have tried everything it is really annoying me

1 Like

are you getting BLZBNTAGT00000BC9 error code? me too super annoying, even unistalled the game and laucher and now the game wont reinstall

My rank is frozen in Bronze 5 even if I try to classify in the 7 wins system, it doesn’t work. It really annoys me because in Overwatch 1 I was in a pretty higher rank and I’m not a bad player since I have 4 years of playing Overwatch. This problem makes playing with my friends difficult because I’m frozen in a low rank and they are in a high rank.

5 Likes

Same issue here, no response from Blizzard

1 Like

Same thing happened to me here as well, No response from Blizzard

Exact same issue here as well and no response from Blizzard

1 Like

The game just glitched me out of comp and I’m now banned for all of season 1, this happen a couple times already and its pissing me off. is there anyway blizzard you can unban it?