Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

can i get my proper competitive rank? ive completed 14 victorious matches as support only to be placed in bronze 5 both times.

3 Likes

i’ve been thinking what causes the hesitation on buying a overwatch pass
the main reason is that i can’t actually see my skin in-game.
(since this is first person shooter game unlike league of lengends or batttleground)

therefore, i think making various weapon skins would be MUCH MORE satisfying.

In summary, give us weapon skin.

1 Like

I wanted to know if there will be another chance to merge accounts in the future or if you can remove the stupid 365 reconnect cooldown on accounts. I accidently connected the wrong xbox account and Battlenet was not acknowledging my old account had a change of name so I had to reconnect my old account in order to get my xbox stuff which is where I have most of my stuff and started playing. The account merge’s have gone through and I was not able to merge my xbox account. I just want to know if there will be an opportunity to merge accounts again in the future or if I can re connect an old account since I have fixed it on that end. Every time I contact support, I either get ignored or sent a generic copy+paste response that doesnt answer my question or help me in anything.

Im STILL missing my Oni genji and office diva that I got from the 2nd hots event. Aswell as all of my goty skins

Is there anyway to directly contact a support member? Im still missing my oni genji and officer diva AND my year one skins

1 Like

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didn’t talk about it.
We’d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. We’ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown.
We can wait, it’s fine, we just want you to acknowledge this issue.

I’ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if you’re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

Hello,

My Widowmaker Noir skin among other skins are still missing. Blizz Support referred me back here. Can you please help me with this?

3 Likes

Hello everyone,

Since the release i have a huge bug.

When i’m playing, during a game, my pc crash. OW2 get a stuck image and i have no more sounds, and can’t do anything, even ALT TAB, Open task manager, ALT+F4. I’m stuck.

I’m oblige to turn off my PC with the shutdown button. It’s quite annoying because it happened randomly (sometimes 5 min after i turn on the game, and sometimes 5 hours).

I have not have this kind of issue with any other games / programs.

I have a 12700K (gygabite moterboard), RTX 3070 TI (msi x trio), 32GB Ram and windows 11.

For peripherals i got glorious model O with a driver, and a creative soundblaster G5 with drivers. Others have no driver.

I have no idea about a programs conflicts or a hardware problem ? But i haven’t any issue on other games.

For exemple i done a Apex Marathon (30 hours without turn the game off) and i haven’t have any issue. My hardware got a nice cooling and nice temp.

I really think there is a problem with OW2 Programms or a conflicts with my others software but i have no idea… It litterally stuck my PC and i must turn it off with the power button…

I heard several other player with the same issue.

Thanks a lot for help and investigate of this problem. It’s really annoying for ranked games when this issue happen.

Have a good day

1 Like

what about to fix your server not throwing us in the middle of the game and couldn’t reconnect back?? ty for destroying our game experience

Sombra “Hacking” highlight(Play of the game) is broken and shows random players standing instead of the highlight

1 Like

Guys how is possible that bastion and torb is still bigged? Bastion in even missing ._.

they are back in 3 days

2 Likes

hey theres a bug the leaderboard looks messed up some people on console are diamond 5 and are above masters player and also thats not the only bug i never got comp credits from last season i also didnt get the icon for playing it or the icon for getting t500 i seen a few other people get this bug im not sure why though although i think what caused it was my xbox account was season banned which i dont play on xbox and my playstation account was not season banned it was t500 with over 700 games played so i think when the merge happened it made me season banned so i didnt get any rewards eventhough i was eligble for them on playstation and switch i really like this solved because i legit played 700+ games to grind last season

I can not start OW2… no more words needed.

1 Like

also theres a bug where sometimes when you load into a comp game you get unexpected server error and it kicks you to main menu happned to me today and yesterday and when it does this you cant log back in until match is over forcing you to get a ban cuz it keeps saying lc error and honestly can you turn off season ban penalty until thay bug is resolved i havent had it consecutively yet but happned twice in past 3 days so im kinda worried about that and its been affecting my ranking

1 Like

I’ve been unable to complete a purchase in the Overwatch2 store since release.
When I try it always says “The Purchase Failed. Please try again later”. I looked the issue up and to only “fix” I found was logging out and back in. I tried the fix and it didn’t worked.

Over 33 wins as tank in comp. still bronze 5. over 15 as dps . bronze 5. over 63 wins as support. still bronze 5. i have the most wins as tank and supp more than anyone on my friends list and still in bronze 5 while they are already in gold with less then half the wins and we played together from the start. there is clearly still something wrong with comp for some people.

2 Likes

Ok but weapon skins change with their respective skins, in face for most legendary skins the whole kit gets a different look. They need to bring loot boxes back

2 Likes

same for me, some skins missing but others arent, really strange

1 Like

I can’t start the game since 2 weeks… worked before. Now I can´t log in anymore. Unexpected error on PC and LC-208 on xbox. Any Ideas what I can do???

3 Likes