Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

hey theres a bug the leaderboard looks messed up some people on console are diamond 5 and are above masters player and also thats not the only bug i never got comp credits from last season i also didnt get the icon for playing it or the icon for getting t500 i seen a few other people get this bug im not sure why though although i think what caused it was my xbox account was season banned which i dont play on xbox and my playstation account was not season banned it was t500 with over 700 games played so i think when the merge happened it made me season banned so i didnt get any rewards eventhough i was eligble for them on playstation and switch i really like this solved because i legit played 700+ games to grind last season

I can not start OW2ā€¦ no more words needed.

1 Like

also theres a bug where sometimes when you load into a comp game you get unexpected server error and it kicks you to main menu happned to me today and yesterday and when it does this you cant log back in until match is over forcing you to get a ban cuz it keeps saying lc error and honestly can you turn off season ban penalty until thay bug is resolved i havent had it consecutively yet but happned twice in past 3 days so im kinda worried about that and its been affecting my ranking

1 Like

Iā€™ve been unable to complete a purchase in the Overwatch2 store since release.
When I try it always says ā€œThe Purchase Failed. Please try again laterā€. I looked the issue up and to only ā€œfixā€ I found was logging out and back in. I tried the fix and it didnā€™t worked.

Over 33 wins as tank in comp. still bronze 5. over 15 as dps . bronze 5. over 63 wins as support. still bronze 5. i have the most wins as tank and supp more than anyone on my friends list and still in bronze 5 while they are already in gold with less then half the wins and we played together from the start. there is clearly still something wrong with comp for some people.

2 Likes

Ok but weapon skins change with their respective skins, in face for most legendary skins the whole kit gets a different look. They need to bring loot boxes back

2 Likes

same for me, some skins missing but others arent, really strange

1 Like

I canā€™t start the game since 2 weeksā€¦ worked before. Now I canĀ“t log in anymore. Unexpected error on PC and LC-208 on xbox. Any Ideas what I can do???

3 Likes

i cant rank up i keep being bronze

1 Like

I have the EXACT same problem dude. And the group Iā€™m playing with are increasing in rank so soon I can not play with any of them. Stuck in bronze 5 in all roles :frowning:. And I still have zero stats on my career profile even after the ā€œfixā€. Donā€™t know what to do.

1 Like

Console players

Aim assist is bugged for console players!!! Fix it!!!

Im still missing some of my cosmetics same with my brothers which sucks cause some of the skins we had we cant even get anymore pls fix your game

1 Like

I first got Overwatch back in 2016 on my PS4, and I do not recall making a blizzard account at the time. I stopped playing around 2019 or so, but I did buy a PC version to play with friends in 2021 where I did make a blizzard login. My PS4 account was high leveled and had tons of cosmetics, whereas my PC account was only used occasionally so I have very little. Is there a way to find what details were associated with my PS4 account so I can properly sync that up instead of my comparably worthless PC account?

3 Likes

yo dawgs
can u priortize the unrecoverable error ting some of us creatures are /still experiencing? None of the ā€œhow to fix thisā€ that popped up a couple days after release are working for me, would really appreciate yall uwu

1 Like

3 weeks of playing and still havent recived my skins form ov1, will this be adressed again in patch notes?

4 Likes

u are felt we in dis togetha

1 Like

Still havenā€™t gotten the origin edition skins after merging my ps4 and pc accounts.

4 Likes

Support spoke to me but didnā€™t do much for my problem, but itā€™s still a long way to my problem, but itā€™s still missing to solve the problem, but itā€™s still frustrating half knowing that I played. and lose almost everything. shameful what Blizzard is doing, charging me for something I already had, Iā€™m just going to give up this game, because itā€™s hard, itā€™s always beenā€¦

Support: Risariph
What about all jewelry? Game Master Risariph expert here straight from the sky to help you! =P

Hope weā€™re having a great week and thanks for reaching out!

Thank you for your patience as we are receiving a large number of contacts.

Our creators are some faults about this bug where skins and cosmetics are. This bug has already been resolved. If you are still having any other problems, then please contact us again. =D

But make sure you have your account correctly.

I hope that clarified everything. If you have any other problems, know where to find us!

Big hug!
( Ķ”įµ” ĶœŹ– Ķ”įµ” ) reinforced text

1 Like

I still havenā€™t been able to play. Double xp weekend and I am still getting LC-208 error

2 Likes

Maybe Iā€™ll come back when PvE is out. Yā€™all need to get your crap together. Between the bugs and now making ZERO attempt at decent matchmaking in QP and incorrect ranking in Comp, itā€™s just not fun, which is the whole point. Any single game where I donā€™t queue as tank thereā€™s some scrub who just started playing whoā€™s queued for tank, and half my team are all noobs. How is that supposed to be fun for anyone? Heroes and maps missing, constant issuesā€¦

I just donā€™t see it getting better any time soon.

3 Likes