Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

I had the same issue and I found a potential solution at the cost of lowering my fps even more but the game does not freeze anymore. This disables CPU hyperthreading I think.

In the overwatch launcher, go to Options > Game Settings > tick Additional command line arguments and put this --tank_WorkerThreadCount 4

If you have a 2 core CPU, put 2 instead of 4 above.

you’re not alone, on ps4 im having this problem as well. still missing all my ow1 stuff of 5 years. also reset my trophies which is weird

1 Like

Stats still stays at 2 hours play time,but I think I have like 60 hours

2 Likes

Ya known issues but the error LC-208?? When do you guys fixing it

1 Like

Same, still have none of my cosmetic or progress transferred over. And no help from tickets. In fact, the last ticket said they said the transfer was not a “known issue” and to post it on the forums. And to confirm I’m trying to merge the correct account. It’s one account, on one console, to one battlenet account. I don’t get it.

1 Like

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didn’t talk about it.
We’d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. We’ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown.
We can wait, it’s fine, we just want you to acknowledge this issue.

I’ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if you’re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

1 Like

kiriko skin from the twitch drops still not in the hero gallery, got the voice line but not the skin

1 Like

same thing with origins skins, every other got merged but the limited ones from origins didn’t :confused:

2 Likes

Partygoer challenge is still not tracking wins in Total Mayhem, should have 10-15 more wins than what is shown.

Still waiting for the Kiriko Sukajan Twitch drop skin issue to be addressed. Have watched the requisite hours, claimed the drop - and the skin is still not unlocked for me, over a week later. Ticket to customer support came back with generic answers to problems that were clearly not what I had laid out in writing and with the screenshots I provided. I fear I’ll miss out on the skin because Blizzard customer support didn’t read my message properly and thus failed to reply to my actual issue…

2 Likes

Might be a good thing to add the “non-progressing challenges” bug to the list, since I haven’t been able to complete a single one this week, and I haven’t been the only one affected by this bug from what I could see in my last forum post. There go my 5 battle pass levels, potentially more if this stays unresolved. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I merged my ps4 Overwatch 2 account with my Battlenet PC overwatch 2 account and it didn’t work so I clicked skip for now and now I cant access the merge button anymore AND my skins are completely gone same thing on my ps4 account which had all my skins please help me fix this

2 Likes

Will the missing skins from OW1 ever be merged into OW2 accounts or?

1 Like

Still no acknowledgement on the weekly challenges being unable to complete? People are stuck not being able to complete them and losing out on rewards.

3 Likes

When about missing twitch kiriko skin? 10 days waiting and still counting
Sent a ticket and just got an automated generic message linking to this thread?

2 Likes

A week later I still don’t have any of the many legendary skins I had on Playstation. It’s an absurd.

3 Likes

The fact that its been a week with no updates, no words from customer support other than “its a known bug we’re looking at it” is super embarassing. The game is early access, I expect bugs, but I also want to see progress

2 Likes

ah, i just merged my account and only got the pink mercy skin that i paid for , and none of the other ones i paid for like OW league lol, love to see it.

Same here. I even close out all other applications and even tried uninstalling and reinstalling. So frustrating

1 Like

This has happened to me multiple times. It has resulted in a 20 hour ban and loss of my endorsements. I have never left a competitive game. Failing to even join a game should not result in a penalty, since this can be back-filled before the match even begins.
I can guarantee the issue is not on my end, I have 2gbit internet connected via LAN.