Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

Hi, I’m still missing my Oni Genji and Noire Widowmaker skins… Also my profile doesn’t show the correct amount of hours I played merging OW1 + 2… Platform: Xbox

3 Likes

competitive is still unplayable as solo player. I´m platinum and my teammates are unranked newcomers and enemy team is full gold portrait veterans. this is pure bulls…eye… just quick play with stickers. put these noobs with bronzes. do they playing with grandmasters too ? i think competitive is gold vs gold, bronze vs bronze etc. this is bug, or is it what it is?

3 Likes

Still didn’t receive my Kiriko Twitch drop skin. Waiting for over 3 days now >:(

2 Likes

Hello I inflicted +7 damage for the pixel achievement of the junker Queen and it never fell :pensive:

Day 6 of “The Best Defense” weekly challenge STILL. NOT. WORKING. How can i earn my pitiful 10 premium currency if i cannot complete all the challenges???

3 Likes

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didn’t talk about it.
We’d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. We’ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown.
We can wait, it’s fine, we just want you to acknowledge this issue.

I’ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if you’re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

1 Like

Anyone else getting stuttering and cpu working at 100% with a sudden loss of fps until 5 or something like that but it only affects Overwatch?

3 Likes

Statistics are gradually depleting. Was at 1100 hrs all time played, now down to 300 and still going. I know this is at the end of their list but as a long term Overwatch enjoyer, this is unacceptable and should be fixed asap. This is also affecting public profile players in competitive since it says I have never played my mains (200+ hours are down to minutes) and people would tell me to switch off because my career profile says I have no hours on heroes I’ve been playing for years on end. On their end, they have all our stats so I don’t think this is permanent but come on Blizzard. PLEASE FIX THIS BUG, started happening after I account merged on Xbox after OW2 release.

4 Likes

Yep this is an issue. I’m usually an open profile player but since instead of D.Va, Zarya and Rein as my most played, it says Sym, Mercy and Genji, I will not keep my profile open as people will bash me for being a Symmetra Main as I’m playing Tank ._. It’s just annoying at this point.

1 Like

Can the servers be fixed? Haven’t been able to get through a game without being kicked for several days now…

I know this has been mentioned a bunch of times, but my player profile is still screwed up. Plus i just went 7-3 in competitive and still bronze 5. Im not the greatest player, but i figured i did well enough to advance :sleepy:. Hopefully issues are fixed soon. Its a great game, just really buggy.

2 Likes

I have made purchases in the store but I have not received anything

This is the same for me. I queue for unranked as ANY ROLE twice now and finished both games and still progress of 0 of 3

Same, hope they fix it fast…

I am STILL missing my preorder skins which are my Widowmaker Noire, Tracer Slipstream, and Soldier 76 Morrison skin.

5 Likes

randomly will get logged out mid match and then sometimes auto logged back in or the game makes me restart the whole game

has anyone gotten lc-208 playing comp recently? i’m terrified to queue w a friend bc the last time i played comp i got disconnected w the lc-208 for a week ):

1 Like

yeah, it happened a lot today, i got a 20hr ban from comp

1 Like

i have been put into 6 games already started that bs i can’t find one not already started and people not getting healed not taking damage is getting fin old to and i get melted

I’m still missing my Origins:edition skins despite merging my PS4 and PC accounts, sent 3 support tickets since launch yet they keep telling me that patches are gonna give them back, yet still don’t have them, and on the last ticket, they told me that again, but not specifically which patch it will be in the future.

4 Likes