Oof, Mei disabled till November 15th

Imagine if Mei is disabled and they run the Mei winter event… with no mei.

Honestly wouldn’t surprise me at this point.

1 Like

I wonder if Mei will be able to climb her own wall after the 15th or if they’re just fixing the Kiriko bug.

Probably just Kiriko.

3 Likes

…It’s the TP problem

Mei is now replaced with BOB snowball fight.

3 Likes

“Mei’s gone off to Ecopoint Antarctica and will be fixed Jan 15th”

2 Likes

I’m just glad they are going to playtest her, because I’m certain they didn’t do that before the launch of ow2.

She has simply to many bugs at the moment and it would be great if this could be reduced.

Literally every thread I’ve seen you post in involves you white knighting for Blizzard, even in cases where they’re not even being attacked – and this is no exception.

This is very VERY blatant triage or root-cause analysis failure. The bugs she’s been fighting with have existed in the game for literally years. She only got disabled once someone posted on reddit and twitter the interaction that can be used with Kiriko to get Kiriko out of bounds – something that she can also do around certain slopes and other structures. But I guess those are okay because they haven’t hit twitter or reddit yet. :confused:

Having a discussion with you is PAIN because you’ll never accept that Blizzard makes mistakes. Just go away already; sempai will not notice you.

2 Likes

But seriously, the rate we are disabling heroes… this will eventually happen.

No Lucio for Lucioball or so on.

No way NO WAY, MEI IS ALL I PLAY and the reason for why I’m still playing.

2 Likes

They just reintroduced hero banning in the game.

The next few weeks will it be Mei, and after that will it be another character.

1 Like

They can do that internally.
Removing the hero is a conscious choice they would never make for more popular ones.

1 Like

Likely Brig, given how Devs ignored her recently.

2 Likes

Kinda weird concept, but try playing Roadhog.

His equipment is surprisingly similar to Mei, if you think about it.

And Sombra can still tp inside payloads and this is not yet being looked into. Bruh moment, Blizzard.

It’s just I’m sick of playing tank since OW1.

But your right, it is hero banning at this point.

My main is disabled :frowning:
They should have kept her in QP and customs, the Wall bugs are bad enough for a comp disable but not bad enough in my experience for her to be deleted like Bastion.
Guess I’m a Sym main temporarily…

1 Like

Well yeah, Tanking did suck in OW1. Like I personally spent 2+ years spamming them to make OW1 Tanking more fun.

But for real, OW2 Tanking, is legitimately fun.

1 Like

So many bugs in this game that Bear Grylls would eat it

1 Like

(I am enjoying Orisa. (In the 1 out of 20 games I get to play her.))

Role Que is another issue.