Oof, Mei disabled till November 15th

garbage mentality tbh lmao

3 Likes

I don’t ever remember 2 heroes having to be disabled for this long so close to one another.
Remember when this game was playtested?

2 Likes

The dumbest thing about this is that the root issue is a problem with Kiriko, not MEI. But yeah, let’s go ahead and remove Mei and not the actual busted hero now that some interaction involving her can be used to gain an advantage.

One step forward, two giant leaps backward.

2 Likes

(I guess that means Sym is being disabled next after her buff.)

1 Like

Kiriko has nothing to do with this.

We also known this bug just as long as the Bastion one.

The dumbest thing about this is that the root issue is a problem with Kiriko, not MEI . But yeah, let’s go ahead and remove Mei and not the actual busted hero now that some interaction involving her can be used to gain an advantage.

Blizzard doesn’t want to get on the bad side of the $26 skin shills. They’re the pillar of Blizzard support defence force

4 Likes

no mei skins in the shop

4 Likes

If Herma Mora himself doesn’t know about any Doomfist buff,then it doesn’t exist. :eyes: :eyes: :eye: :eyes: :eyes:

1 Like

Getting in before their fix is to place collision check box the size of a roadhog around the wall making it unable to be used in as many places.

2 Likes

Apparently its impossible for them to fix their game lmao

“Dont worry!! We are only taking her out for half a month!!!”

2 Likes

It’s the bug where Kiriko TPs to a hero in certain structures where ice wall is placed, which causes Kiriko to get placed out of bounds.

You don’t actually think they’re actually disabling Mei the buggy nonsense that’s detrimental to her ice wall, do you?

Note that “when used with their abilities” – it’s not just Mei here.

“Live service game” LMAO. Every bug takes weeks to be fixed.

7 Likes

You dare tempt them?

1 Like

And? She is the reason so thats why she gets fixes. Its a “Meis wall” problem and not a “kiriko teleport” problem.

Keep telling yourself that, shill.

4 Likes

This is why I called playing “comp” right now gambling lol. Last week was the first time I was able to play with all characters and no rubberbanding/server lag. Oh well

I’m soooo glad that she is disabled.

She finally get to be playtested. Goodbye bugs. Hello reliable abilities.

You have neither the knowledge of what the word means and seemingly not the capacity to realize that its a Mei problem. This tells more than any comment of you ^^

You’re putting a ton of faith in them.

3 Likes