(Not Muda) Brig 1 hp shield forever bug

Literally earlier today I joked about Brig getting disabled next

13 Likes

Seems a lot of abilities and characters become bugged with Kirikos’s ult (Hammond for example). They’re probably going to take them both out for 300 years like they did with others

23 Likes

Blame Actovision for ignoring ExC use.

But then this likely is hero banning in disguise at this point.

3 Likes

I can’t even anymore

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

5 Likes

They can’t get rid of Kiriko (witch skin :money_mouth_face: ), so all the heroes she breaks gets yeeted instead LOL

30 Likes

Honestly kinda done for today plus work start soon. (So title will remain same)

Heading in early now. (Hoping the vending machine isn’t broken this week.)

insert meme

Is it Kiriko that’s the problem?
No it’s all the other heroes that must be removed

19 Likes

Watching Overwatch 2 launch is like watching a train derailing into a flaming explosion, the wreckage then sliding into a kitten orphanage, which falls over into the local refinery, which poisons the water supply and sets half the city on fire

absolutely incredible

5 Likes

Secretly Hero banning all along doesn’t sound crazy right?

Noo, stop, she’ll be removed too!

2 Likes

Honestly this is more pushing for ExC use so this doesn’t happen anymore again

Ok now I have a question for y’all. Would this actually be OP in normal games if Brig’s barrier couldn’t ever be broken? :thinking:

2 Likes

Double shields was strong

Plus Bastion Ult used infinity still missed

The drink vendor at work last night had a bottle of pepsi stuck upside down in it, so it couldn’t grab any other drinks.

1 Like

Honestly I think mine is more like McD’s ice cream machines.

Aka they are set to break after certain about of time because repairing machines is how they actually get money.

Got to go rain.

1 Like

Nice to see they finally ported the riot shield from call of duty to Overwatch now

3 Likes

Yikes.

Kiriko is quite the troublemaker, isn’t she?

Brigitte is finally viable, nice job blizz!

I don’t see it being “OP” because the shield is to small for an entire team. Still something I wouldn’t want to be part of her legit kit.

if Brig gets close enough then she would just die to all the various splash damage flying all over the place.

1 Like

and they say current monetization has no effect on gameplay xD

7 Likes