the part most people will care about:

GENERAL UPDATES

Feature Update: Social Options Menu: Text Chat Settings

New Options

• Group Text Chat - On / Off
  • Team Text Chat - On / Off
  • Match Text Chat - On / Off
  • General Text Chat - On / Off

Developer Comments: Players will now have the ability to turn off text chat individually for Group, Team, Match and General chat channels effectively muting them separately. These options can be found within Text Chat settings on the Social Options menu.

28 Likes

Oh…

MY…

GOD…

22 Likes

w00t

3 Likes

Well, good for those who care I suppose

the devs dont listen!!!

now give me one sec while i turn off option to listen to others :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes please and thank god

5 Likes

Did they bring back past OWL skins? I’m seeing I can buy Zen, Brig, and Doom. And Winston, though unsure if that’s new or old.

2 Likes

No workshop update :cry: i’m very very looking forward to update of workshop, no new stuff since April is weird.

2 Likes

oh??? :face_with_monocle: :scream:

oh wow…youre right…there they are

i NEEEEEEEED allstars 2018!!! where are those at?

5 Likes

They finally removed the spot on Junkertown, don’t really think I saw many people using it outside of maybe T500 Widow players going for picks

1 Like

I LITERALLY JUMPED when I saw the Overwatch League Vault writing under the Lucioball results screen.

1 Like

I need whichever one had the Tracer skin.

Seems they did the vault instead of hero specific skin like they did for the past 3 OWL tournaments, so I’m hoping for the next tournament we get a different set of OWL skins returning.

took jeff to retire to get this dumb option in game without me having to type hide chat everytime

5 Likes

that would be the year

Separate hide chat options? Old OWL skins? Nice, very nice…

1 Like

They normally don’t bring Workshop content straight to the live game they usually have to get it tested first on the PTR which will likely come when Malevento arrives on the PTR.

1 Like

:thinking: I was fairly sure this feature already existed.

When you went to the social tab via the P key you could press the text and mic icons for say group, blue, or global chat. I recall using this feature in the past and getting annoyed that I forgot to turn chat back on.

1 Like

Which spot is that exactly? I can’t figure it out.

Finally, took them long enough

1 Like

General Text Chat:

1. Twitch plugs
  2. Horny people
  3. People being racist/toxic or just raging about a game they just lost

Nothing valuable is lost, if I just put it OFF for rest of eternity

6 Likes