No more easy to play Supports

Not really.Even in total mayhem heroes actually require skill and aim,even more so because of the double health.But Brigitte simply doesn’t.Not in a normal mode,nor in total mayhem.A blind monkey could play her.

nerf threads are coming from the same people who cried dive was too easy and they wanted skill to be a part of the game. They will always find something to whine about as long as they are dying in the game.

2 Likes

She does require skill, hitting a tracer that knows how to blink correctly is not easy.

You’re just mad that not all supports are easy to kill. I’m sure Moira triggers you into a ball of rage too.

6 Likes

Nah actually Moira doesn’t.She is still relativelly balanced.And trust me not being able to hit a good Tracer that isn’t reatrded is not an indicator of skill.

it is when you have a 45 degree cone to do it with. bashing a tracer is not difficult all you need to do is wait for her to get in your range.

no I think moira is fine.

Hello !

I agree on people liking to play dps since they can display skill, but keep in mind that playing support you are the one who has to deal with the skill and try to outskill the person to stay alive as well as healing the team.
Not dying is particularly difficult on supports since everyone wants to get at you and i believe that is were the skill to some supports lie. Zen has no cc and his biggest ability, trans can be forced out if you focus him early on in the fight so that he has to survive.
Even if the support itself does not require that much skill in the abilities, he needs to keep in mind all his allies and also were are the enemies he needs to be careful of. Where as, a dps like Genji needs to go in when he sees the opportunity grab the easy kill and continue dealing damage.

The skill displayed for supports and DPS characters are quite different and i dont think having characters that aren’t complicated to play is an issue at all since you have 20 other things to worry about.

That said, I created a post yesterday about an idea for a support character. Feel free to check it out and tell me what you think about it, here is the link : https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/creating-characters/174862

Have a good night,

The Frog King

1 Like

Does a Mercy who doesn’t require any aim to heal,and has an ability that allows her to survive and escape any situation that does not fit her,have the same level of skill as a hero that requires aim to heal,and has no mobility at all and has to fight to survive?

She requires an immense amount of proper positioning and who she needs to heal since her HPS is pretty low.

If you feel everything needs to be about aim, then this game isn’t for you.

7 Likes

Uhhh any good Tracer isn’t going to make it easy for Brigitte to bash her. You’re just mad you can’t kill all supports easily anymore, I’m sorry.

2 Likes

Ana requires positioning,like every single hero in this game does,Ana even more so than Mercy.And Ana’s healing and damage output is only as good as her aim.
And Mercy’s healing output is not much lower than hers,but is 100% reliable and consistent.
Also I believe you’re not here for an argument,but simply looking for people who think likewise as you do.So I don’t really care.

not at all, I don’t find brig to be a problem lol, I destroy brigs, im just telling you that it doesn’t require skill to use her. If it did, all the golds that climbed to gm using her wouldn’t have been able to do it.

No one cares about supports,we just hate that she’s hard to kill in general,considering how little effort she requires.Also you’re just protecting her because she’s a support,if she was categorized DPS people wouldn’t be so keen on protecting her.

Nah you’re just mad you can’t delete supports easily anymore and that every hero isn’t based around aim… You get killed by a hero that doesn’t require precise aim and you get all triggered.

3 Likes

Call me crazy but what about 4th main support with no healing?

Nah.In fact I can simply delete Brig by sleeping her as Ana.And let my team melt her like grilled cheese.

All golds that use her to climb to GM? Wow this must be a secret I don’t know about.

Here’s a hint though, her pick rate isn’t that high. And in GM, she’s not used much.

6 Likes

You know why?Because skill and aim counter her in GM

With that super precise aiming of yours huh? Look at all that skill you have versus Brigitte, you must be proud.

1 Like

Very :kissing_heart:

In gold she’s right above Lucio in terms of pick rates. There goes that argument that she’s OP and requires no skill. :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes