No hero 30 leaks?

We had the hint with the payload.

She was completely unexpected, no story of her.

1 Like

Echo will not be the next hero or hero 31, she will be hero 32 because they said she plays a big part in the Overwatch universe and I’m expecting there to be a cinematic explaining how at Blizzcon in November.

We just got a bruiser tank Hammond and then we got Ashe.

Echo is definitely a support.

Anything is game.

1 Like

I swear this is repeated once every 2 mins.

3 Likes

You cant really blame them from being uninformed unless you actually make an effort its not like they make a page with every statement issued by a Dev. they are god awful at informing their players.

Wait, so Echo isnt Hero 30? Who said that?

(This is obviously a joke lol because its not even just this thread, its every thread about hero 30)

Actually you can. They can read the prior posts. Its not like this thread is 160 posts long.

Leonora who? Right…

1 Like

It’s being said over and over again in the forums, and reddit.

It’s hard to miss it when every thread and post talking about hero 30 or Echo has this statement.

I do think not a lot of people care about Leonora or believe she will actually be added into the game.

If it ends up happening, hats off to you man.

3 Likes

I’m leaking it right here, hero 30 is Mama Hong.

Well, considering the latest map teaser it is more of a possibility than it ever was.
Even if she happens not to be a hero, It’s hard not to accept the possibility she could be involved in this.

I do think it could happen. :slight_smile:

Just makes me mad, she or it is not considered more… she or it is an established character unlike others I hear and youtube video of like Mama Hong, Jetpack Cat or Ares.

I literally had to beg to get this video to exist: 🗿 THE AMAZING TALON HERO 30 CONCEPT: LEONORA (The Video)

1 Like

Jetpack cat and Mama Hong are a meme at this point, I’m not sure I’ve heard a lot about Ares.

^https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Overwatch+ares

(Leonora has literally one vid in comparison, the one I begged for.)

Ohh but he’s a hero concept, not a hero people actually believe is coming out.
Just like Tara.

He was more of a rumor that didn’t go anywhere.

But imagine if what’s happening to Leonora, happened to Hammond. And he came more out of nowhere.

Leonora is a hamster?!

/s

edit:

/s

Leonora is an Omnic artists

There was a tiny /s for a reason :frowning: