Hero 30 predictions

Oh good point on that first one

leonora is an omnic that likely has ties to talon… if something changes on the payload in Rialto then we know its her :smiley:

1 Like

I agree with your first point, especially considering what I dub as “omnic alley” in Paris.

I’m not too sure about the second one. I think it could go either way. On the one hand recent buffs may have been to preempt for an upcoming tank. On the other hand, we are the shortest on supports. I think the safest thing to say is that it is extremely unlikely to be a DPS.

The last point I wouldn’t be too sure on. I wouldn’t say it’s talon per se, but most likely not a good character.

Wild guess for a final point, but I would put a gentleman’s wager on the hero being Italian, as Blizzard likes their maps at the very least having ties to heroes and Rialto does not have a specific hero that identifies with it.

1 Like

i really want her as a hero.
I want my italian hero.

4 Likes

All fair replies, this is all purely speculation after all lol. Going off that last point, don’t forget Ilios doesn’t have a Hero correspondent either

Oh that’s true. Didn’t think about that. I may have to redact that wager then.

1 Like

I have 4 words for you:

Heavy Assault Cyborg Antonio

:wink:

3 Likes

I’m still not sure if I’d be OK with Antonio being a hero tbh, one because he’d be working with Moira and Reaper.

Two because we have enough “I was dead but suddenly I’m not dead.” Stories for heroes

Three because Antonio had the same vision as Vialli as far as I can tell, and he got thrown off a bridge

2 Likes

YES PLEASE! I NEED and WANT

1 Like

If we’re going with the omnic angle, I would put it towards a villain of Null Sector trying to start something in Paris and talon helping him to start/bring about more conflict.

2 Likes

Oh, he totally died.

I just think that after dying they could have uploaded his conciousness into a cyborg body (remember he had a lot of implants and enhancements).

Then Talon could use him in a Winter Soldier fashion, and keep him dormant until needed. He won’t be Talon leadership anymore. He would just be a killing tool for Talon.

3 Likes

I think you mean it. Also look at Leonora when you can.

See, I think they would bring Antonio back in some way because even those little minute details with the metal bits on his head, werent necessary if he was just a Talon Mobster who would die anyway

3 Likes

And it would be a cool way to see how a human feels on an omnic body. Not what genji experienced (where he was saved and had to adapt to his new body), but an actual dead person that KNOWS he died and now has no option but to stay in a fully robotic body to exist.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind that honestly, Null Sector seemed like they had potential to be a good antagonistic group aside from Talon, I’d hate to see them just left to be an Uprising exclusive

As much as I don’t want yet another “I’m back from the dead but totally a zombie” hero, he seems the most likely and it’s right up blizzards alley.

2 Likes

I’d be fine with a zombie hero. At least that’d be interesting.

Another “Hey I died but I’m totally fine now” though, is, ehh…

1 Like

is Soldier, is Ana, is Genji, is Reaper :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yup, and I find it overused and uninteresting.

1 Like

To be fair, they were presumed dead, their bodies were never recovered

1 Like