šŸ—æ THE AMAZING TALON HERO 30 CONCEPT: LEONORA (The Video)

This is Leonora, she is not your Queen, Max or Sanjay but she still a likely candidate.

Take that Big Name Youtubers for Ignoring her so long.

Edit: Be sure and tell me what you think of the video concept. (Reminds me of Old Sym in a way, so I like it.)

1 Like

I swear youā€™ve made threads about Leonora like ten times now.

7 Likes

Yes but now I have a video so I donā€™t have to keep explaining who she isā€¦ honestly it was a little maddening, say the same stuff all year.

heā€™s run out of other things to post about :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Be sure and tell me what you think of the concept. (Reminds me of Old Sym in a way, so I like it.)

Well thought out interesting concept i liked the idea of reshaping matter and having a art piece floating behind her she uses as her weapon source like Gara and his sand gourd.

2 Likes

Bonus news: I have a New Computerā€¦

Anyway though, I am glad someone finally made the concept, this way people will start recognize who she is beside saying ā€œwhoā€?

Which as been a real pain. (Since this hero been a candidate for a year like the Queen, Sanjay or Max.)

Thanks! :smiley: I didnā€™t even think of the Gaara comparison!
Iā€™m the video guy btw xD

2 Likes

I just want Leonora to NOT be a hero for like 2 years just to see how many threads youā€™ll make

Literally gonna be linking this video so that wonā€™t be the case.

Honestly thatā€™s why the whole this exist.

Because Big Youtubers were too scared to talk about it.

Leonora is a candidate, itā€™s rude to ignore her.

Itā€™s rude to have 13 Queen Concepts but not mentioned Leonora once.

You sound like the guy who does the Top 5s videos :slight_smile:

Iā€™m not, actually I really didnā€™t like Curse Entertainment Top Ten for Hero 30 Because it passed a lot of better candidates just for views.

Honestly I donā€™t know if I care for Big Name Youtubers after all this.

Should not have to try this hard for a established character, just to be recognized.

Big thanks to Doomfish for the support!
Hope yā€™all like the concept!

1 Like

Well to be honest, Leonora isnā€™t really a candidate either, let alone ā€œa better candidateā€, sheā€™s just an omnic on a poster, sheā€™s not even a secondary character, but anyway, good work.

You say that but so was Moiraā€¦ so I think you guys qualifications for a candidate are screwed.

One must be, ā€œa Hyped Character.ā€ (Which a pretty bad qualification.)

(Blizz keeps abusing this)

1 Like

Basically anyone in world is theoretically a candidate, & we know a lot about her, even in comparison to other ā€œsecondaryā€ characters.
We know she makes art & can even see that art in-game, which helps make her character way more understandable & fleshed out.
Thereā€™s also the location of her exhibit, in the home city of Talon HQ & the fact that the payload on that map starts with her & ends with Talon; suggesting her involvement with the wider world & overall plot.

Also, thanks for thinking itā€™s good work, Iā€™m the video creator :slight_smile:
(I also have a Maximilien concept that may interest you!)

1 Like

Guess itā€™s just part my Aspergerā€™s that makes me frustrated.

I get why other might not see it. (They are on other Hype Trains to even see it.)

But just seems like what they did with Hammond before his release.

It just seems so painful obvious to me.

Oh cool youā€™re here too. Well I just wanted to say that Leonora is pretty great omnic concept especially for the ways she heals.

1 Like

I mean sheā€™s more likely to come than Max or Sanjay since they donā€™t add male humans anymore. 1/8 dlc charachters is a human male.

Blizzard is soooooo concervativeā€¦

I actually went & did a rework if anyoneā€™s interested? :smiley: