šŸ” Hero 30 Leak Center (Even if they seem fake tell me please)

That sounds more like a hyper evolved mole or shrew.

But Iā€™d be up for an underground hammond any day, itā€™d make just as much sense anyways.

There was this one dude who told me the devs left their command console open on the ptr and found out the next hero is a mech with a green shield, dont really believe him tho but I could be wrong

We do?

They said they were working on 6 new support/tanks

So i assume they will release them next

Was she? All I know were assumptions about deadlock gang member because the payload got changed.

Yeah probably fake, and a reference to Dmon, but sheā€™s not likely to ever become a character, unfortunately

Mama Hong as a tank. 100%

1 Like

1000 people are everyone? :)) maybe 3% of the company

No, there was an actual accurate leak for Ashe that turned out to be true when she was revealed.

Maybe someone who got fired will seek revenge and leak something.

Probably under an NDA. Itā€™s a legal contract, probably not a good idea to risk having legal action taken against.

Unless they make it completely anonymous.

Exactly where are the dataminers when we need them! They already datamined Apex Legends upcoming heroes and their abilities

AFAIK there was a big update not long ago that made it very, very hard to datamine stuff anymore.

We have had two back to backs supports.

Indeed, Itā€™s not impossible.
I just think Itā€™s also less likely for it to happen again, weā€™ll probably be getting support-tank-support-tankā€™s.

We only had 4 supports back then, so it makes sense they did it then. Not so much now, as tanks and supports are almost on par and equally needing more.

I emailed a dataminer to ask if they know anything.

This would happen anyway I think. But if you have not seen my predictionā€¦ here you go: šŸ—æ THE AMAZING TALON HERO 30 CONCEPT: LEONORA (The Video)

talked about it more here; No hero 30 leaks? - #38 by Bblaze114-1229

Edit: šŸ  Things to look for when the New Map Releases (High priority)

duh, itā€™s obvious going to be junker queen

Holy sh*t, thatā€™s an awesome idea! Kind of like Anubā€™arak or Dehaka from Heroes of the Storm, the way they move underground. I can see a tank that burrows and moves burrowed through the map.

Watch it be something totally out of the blue like Orisa and renders all other info of a possible ā€œHero 30ā€ useless lmao