No Blizz, SG servers are still dead. pse1 is not available to connect to

The issue isn’t fixed. I and many others have been waiting for a fix since yesterday when the DDOS issues started.

Despite BlizzardCS saying that the issues have been fixed, the Singapore servers (pse1, Americas) are still not working properly.

We are either getting placed in lax1 (250 ms, west coast NA) or pse2 (250++ ms, such high ping here). Sometimes even being thrown in sae1 (400+ ms).

Personally, all my plans to play today have been basically fked over.

EDIT: Yes, I tried with 3 different ISPs and they all couldn’t connect to pse1.

4 Likes

Howdy!

Sorry for the confusion! Looking deeper into this issue we had a major event yesterday that impacted PSE1. PSE2 is up and running which helped a lot of users but we are still working on PSE1 as we speak, we hopefully will have it back up today. Sadly no ETA but our developers are working on this as fast as possible.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Thanks for the reply, Zuvykree!

That is unlucky. As long the technical team is aware of the issue and are working on it, I’m fine with it. We’ll just have to wait it out then.

Hey well as long as youre acknowledging it and working hardly on it…
Its been close to 48h now here from vietnam.
By the way justt keep that game alive like youre doing, there hasnt been anything like it in that world ever yet, the community is getting by, the endorsments are a great improvement and if you are in gold and cant understand why you lose you deserve it. Its all about getting gud, but not at mcree, at telling your team how to tell your team what to do.
OverWatch, first social experiment where you can share some killing sprees without feeding the industry. Or is it ?

1 Like

I’m still unable to connect or log in to my usual server, which is the PC servers North America. I’m on the west coast, in California.

Are the terms PSE1 and PSE2 defined anywhere? I have no idea what servers you guys are talking about. Probably I’m on the group that still down, but it would be nice to know.

that pse1 pse2 or other terms is the server code. you can view the server code when you press shift ctrl + n in game.

usually I always play in pse1 where I can have normal ping around 30 ms but since yesterday I always redirected to pse2, where my ping always 220++ ms. not comfortable for play. today my friend not login at all and when I login I know why not a single friend login. the issue is still not fixed. pls blizz fix it fast

Correction: I can log into Overwatch, if I log in directly with the OW client.

I cannot log into with the Blizzard App, which I guess logs me into Battle .net. If I start the app and then pick “Go Online” it displays the logon box with a spinning thing where I normally see “Log In With Facebook” and maybe log in with Twitter or something. After spinning for about 30 seconds, it says that it can’t connect to Battle .net and some other error messages.

Should this be happening? Seems odd that Overwatch is OK but Battle .net is not, esp since I assume I’m logging in to Battle .net here on these forums.

(It’s also weird that I “can’t include links in my post” when the link is just the words “Battle .net” without the space.)

pse1 - singapore
pse2 - sydney
lax1 - los angeles
people in sea play on americas server if they dont speak chinese or korean, or if they are expatriated.

Thanks for the info. I almost logged in once to Blizzard .net with the app, but then it didn’t go and went back to telling me it can’t find the server at all. I guess stuff still needs fixing.

East Coast Servers in USA seem fudged. I’m getting 70-250 ping and no matter the number there’s huuuge latency. Unplayable right now. Wasn’t like this before. I did internet tests as with my connection problems before and this is showing no problems on my side.

1 Like

Same here. Unable to even get a game in as it lags me out right as a game starts. Can’t even sign in right now. Stuff aint fixed.

pse1 is back online for me! Playing from SG here

1 Like

SG server is back for me

Yep same issue for me, I live in dubai and usually i connect to Singapore server.
ping is always between 85-100 max, recently its 240+ all the time.
please try to fix it asap its bad enough that we dont have server in the middle east

Can confirm. pse1 is up again and I’m being routed to it and getting 40 ms as usual. Thanks to technical team for resolving the issue!

Hey can we talk about the packet loss problem?
Im running around 15% in practice range with or without vpn.

I’m having issues connecting to server. It keeps saying connecting to server, then retrying etc. Happening to me for the entire day. Americas server btw.

I should add that my issues with Blizzard .net seemed to be cleared up. I logged in OK later yesterday evening, and also logged in just now on Tuesday 7/10. Seems to be working as expected.