High ping in singapore servers still

no the problem is not resolved. yes i know you posted it on twitter. yes i’ve followed all your troubleshooting tips. no it is not my internet service provider. i just cannot connect to Singapore servers and it sucks. i lost soo much SR. i expected more from Blizzard. I’m not let down about the fact that the servers are down. I’m let down over the fact that you close people’s threads when they are telling you that the problem still persist and you keep redirecting them to the twitter post. Please do something or at least update us on the situation because at this point it seems that you don’t even acknowledge the problem

1 Like

Confirm. Playing from Vietnam with 3 different Internet line. All get above 200 ms ( while normally 80ms). I cant play overwatch properly since May and this is very disappointing, Blizzard.

I dont care about SR but game experience is much more important. Playing game for fun but getting more frustrated?? I even call my ISP and shout at them about the connection but it seems like it is Blizzard’s problem.

Howdy!

I have an updated response about this issue Here. We are still looking into this issue as fast as possible.